I will be boycotting the freeGST patch. Here's why.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: I will be boycotting the freeGST patch. Here's why.

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:08 pm

WD-40 wrote:
wcocaboose wrote:Sonny boy, ...Yada Yada Yada..(Not gonna repeat here.)

Soooo...Nite actually lets you post after all. I wondered about that. Congrats (early) on the impending 'Youngling' coming your way. :punk:

LOL... I almost had to clean off my monitors after reading this.. What can I say, he's the quiet type, but when he smells stupid he strikes.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Sketchup » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:41 pm

you're gonna have some serious egg on your face.

LOL... I almost had to clean off my monitors after reading this

I think we all know where the egg just went. Gross.

Sketchup
Community Member

Postby stelio » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:07 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:Sketchup,

Let me be straight up with you, you little brat...

I am THIRTY-FIVE WEEKS PREGNANT... I am having a SERIOUS pregnancy complication that is causing me to have to go to the hospital TWICE A WEEK FOR TESTS!!

ON SUNDAY THE 20th of July I started a MONTH LONG move into a new home.

I am also trying to prep my 5 year old son for kindergarten.

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO WHAT YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF!!! So I suggest that you get off that soapbox you're standing on right quick or I'm going to have some serious fun with you.

btw -- 1) I am not locking this thread.. my game will be more fun than that. and 2) by the end of it, you're gonna have some serious egg on your face.

Congrats NITE.... about your coming offspring.. and i wish you all good and less complications :th_a017:

btw.. Sket.... you are a weird lonely boy...still u make me laugh :afro:

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Skace_Sonsu » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 am

if you guys hadnt noticed by now, the online servers are dead, no one plays on them, and you guys just sit around arguing all day, letting it all go to hell. i thought you would care more than me since you guys made the patch and pay for the servers. if guys would forget your differences and let the gaming community know that they can still play online, you guys might have a chance to save on of the greatest games in history.
Gorge Lucas=Star Wars=SWBFII=nerds like me and u
(SWGO)Skace_Sonsu
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:09 pm

(SWGO)Skace_Sonsu wrote:if you guys hadnt noticed by now, the online servers are dead, no one plays on them, and you guys just sit around arguing all day, letting it all go to hell. i thought you would care more than me since you guys made the patch and pay for the servers. if guys would forget your differences and let the gaming community know that they can still play online, you guys might have a chance to save on of the greatest games in history.

Good Point.

I do think it's dead what ever we do as all casual gamers are gone. I think it might be best just to let it die and save some money.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby SG-17 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:08 pm

GameMaster works great for the PlayStation 2 version of SWBF2. All you need to do is change your DNS settings in your network configuration on your PS2 and hex edit the server.exe to change the targeted domain.
SG-17
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:05 pm

(SWGO)Skace_Sonsu wrote:if you guys hadnt noticed by now, the online servers are dead, no one plays on them, and you guys just sit around arguing all day, letting it all go to hell. i thought you would care more than me since you guys made the patch and pay for the servers. if guys would forget your differences and let the gaming community know that they can still play online, you guys might have a chance to save on of the greatest games in history.

We can't just plug some code or some patch in to freeGST and voila have it work.. The SERVER PROVIDERS THAT WE PAY are our middle men... We have to WAIT for them..
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby imaim » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm

-)G(-Sawyer wrote:I think it might be best just to let it die and save some money.

NOOOoooooo..... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's too much relaxation at the end of the day. Even if I get to play on the laggy (for me) Euro servers where there are people, it's still fun and relaxing! Come on out, Sawyer...get on the servers close to you!
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby toxicresidue » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:36 pm

that ketchup guy is a glitcher I believe him as much as I believe the Clintons .
toxicresidue
Community Member

Xfire: toxicresidue

Postby Voodoochild » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 am

Damn glitchers are all fat and lazy, living off the government, taking our jobs, blub blah blu blah! blubbluhbluhlub!
Voodoochild
Community Member

Xfire: -
Steam ID: ^voodoochild^
Origin ID: vo0d0ochild

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II