You know you've played too long when...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: You know you've played too long when...

Postby stelio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:57 am

I know i should't say something but!! Its not the first time that a black man/teen its morder by police(white) or by stupid minute man!! All of them were unarmed.. Forget all about the racism issue for a moment....an unarmed teen were morder by the police( not the first time) thats the real problem! ! How many people dies by gun in the us?

If you fight criminality with violence, you must keep the success with violence. Not a good way!!

I love guns, and there are a lot of gun in my country too but police do not kill teen kids because they steal cigars, there its also crime here(not like in us) .

That policeman should go to jail,in my opinion if you shoot and kikl an unarmed person =Jail.

Btw i was lately in the Us .. Georgia to be exactly all people were kind to me, black +white ... But some people told me stupid things about blacks (jokes, and so on.. I guess they feel free to say that to me a german Racist) i banned them from my sight

So yes there is racism issue in ur country

Best regards and peace
stelio
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:31 pm

stelio wrote:I know i should't say something but!! Its not the first time that a black man/teen its morder by police(white) or by stupid minute man!! All of them were unarmed.. Forget all about the racism issue for a moment....an unarmed teen were morder by the police( not the first time) thats the real problem! ! How many people dies by gun in the us?

If you fight criminality with violence, you must keep the success with violence. Not a good way!!

I love guns, and there are a lot of gun in my country too but police do not kill teen kids because they steal cigars, there its also crime here(not like in us) .

That policeman should go to jail,in my opinion if you shoot and kikl an unarmed person =Jail.

Btw i was lately in the Us .. Georgia to be exactly all people were kind to me, black +white ... But some people told me stupid things about blacks (jokes, and so on.. I guess they feel free to say that to me a german Racist) i banned them from my sight

So yes there is racism issue in ur country

Best regards and peace

There's no denying there is 'racism' here in the USA. But don't forget, blacks have just as much, if not more, negative racist views of whites.

You keep saying 'murdered'...where's your proof?...And he wasn't shot for stealing cigars. He was 'approached' for stealing cigars. He was 'shot' for attacking the cop! Most of the eyewitness accounts and facts released so far by the...ahem...Media (I have to choke on that)...points to self-defense by the Police Officer. I'm anxious for official information on the facts, not assumptions and hearsay. You start slinging racism into every shooting by a cop, then some day soon you'll will be lucky if one even bothers to show up! What would be the point? Pull my gun out in self defense, or to protect the innocent would mean BS finger pointing and false accusations that continually gets played just because the one shot happened to have black skin? What cop would want to deal with that? And those who give 'false reporting or false testimony' about the facts, should be given stiff jail time.

A lot of blacks 'in the hood', are all about 'sticking it to whitey', and they will lie, cheat and steal (like that big black kid did before he was shot) to do it!. They are ignorant, uninformed, and still living in that racism bubble of the 1960s, where jackasses like Sharpton, Jackson, and Democratic Lawmakers in DC want to keep them. The one thing they haven't taught enough of their kids, who are now grown up, and are now not teaching 'their' kids (illegitimate or not), is 'responsibility'. Responsibility for your actions, responsibility for each other, for their kids, parents, their careers and the law.

Don't forget, more whites are killed by cops than blacks or hispanics. And black on black and black on white shootings far outweigh white on black. But you won't see whites rioting and stealing [poo] because of it.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:13 pm

How "diverse" is your country Stelio?

Your comments show just how ignorant people from other nations are about race relations in the US. That's OK though, western Europe is about to experience their own race problems very soon. The muslims are out populating you guys at an extraordinary rate. Good luck with that.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby stelio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:00 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Don't forget, more whites are killed by cops than blacks or hispanics. And black on black and black on white shootings far outweigh white on black. But you won't see whites rioting and stealing [poo] because of it.

Well my friend, i guess you know better cos you live there.. but still... SO many people die by gun violence in the USA thats a big issue.., BTW here there are riots too.. but police never shoot... them!! comon thats my point.. after a SOccer match riot, extrem right/left demostrations..(VERY VIOLENCE) they try to hit police officers, and so on.. NO DEATHS BY A GUN...

As i said forget the racist issue!!! a boy got shot by a police officer!! thats wrong...blacks are discriminated inUSA , if a poor black man try to live a honest life its almost impossible they only get hire for S$§§t jobs, or not hired at all... thats what i learn in Georgia.. i has been in da black guettos and believe me.. they are PEOPLE.. who cant.. really change their life!! because they still been discriminated.. so its a SOCIAL ISSUE, they need a chance with.. better schools, a freaking health care, social security.. and so on.....

Africans migrants are already around here.. in Germany.. all they do is mostly stealing if possible and selling drogs.. but that is cos they are illegally here without papers!!! and dont speak german.. they want to work many of us know that and try to help them!!... because we know that in need anyone of us will do the same.. to suvive!! if you are born black in a poor family,ROCKBOTTON poor, no jobs around the hood, no good education.... then there is no chance to improve your life conditions... all you can do to suvive its to sell drogs or to steal... thats the problem my friend!!

So my point is the freaking GUN VIOLENCE madness in the USA, in Savannah i hear almost every night ashootings.. i though were fireworks.. until i realize it was a shooting..... thats MAdness :eek: but thats my point of view.. and i respect yours....

here youtube video about violence againts police forces, riots, imigrants!!,.. = 0 Deaths

P.s. there is racist people here too,,, Germany its not perfectland you know.. i know

Best regards.. and Peace to you all

min:2.30 african yelling to police officer.. lol
stelio
Community Member

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 pm

stelio wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

As i said forget the racist issue!!!

Agree with you there.

stelio wrote:a boy got shot by a police officer!! thats wrong...

A "boy" did not get shot. An 18-year-old 300lb male who was assaulting a police officer got shot. Police officers in the US (not sure about Germany) have licenses to kill, and for good reason (like, being assaulted by the aforementioned 18-year-old 300lb male).

And Georgia is a fairly high-crime state. Scheiße, I live 20 mile outside of downtown Atlanta and I am frequently in or around the city. It's a violent area, with lots of homelessness.
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby stelio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:39 pm

[NH]Shadow wrote:
stelio wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

As i said forget the racist issue!!!

Agree with you there.

stelio wrote:a boy got shot by a police officer!! thats wrong...

A "boy" did not get shot. An 18-year-old 300lb male who was assaulting a police officer got shot. Police officers in the US (not sure about Germany) have licenses to kill, and for good reason (like, being assaulted by the aforementioned 18-year-old 300lb male).

And Georgia is a fairly high-crime state. Scheiße, I live 20 mile outside of downtown Atlanta and I am frequently in or around the city. It's a violent area, with lots of homelessness.

OK a 18 -year-old 300lb male was assaulting a police officer!! do he deserve to die? are police officers judges too?.. they can sentence any1 to insta death?... you see where the thing its going wrong right? as far as i know capital punishment its a long and expensive punishment.. but a officer can sentence+ death punish in mins.. all for damn cigarettes!!! thats why police try to arrest him cuff him and he resisted? for god damn cigarettes!!..... i dont know in the US, but here in Germany Police officers are trained for every situation..specially to avoid any unnecessary escalation of a situation. you know what a mean!!..... so this police officer shooted over 6 times and 2 times in the head....!! what a hell... i mean 1 shot.. fine he try to protect him self and killled this man, it was an accident!! lets understand that.., 2 shots... well he got nervous.. couldt aim right.... but.. 6 shots.. its :"i sentence you to go to hell!"!. i will say.. yes he deserved to die.. If there is not any justice system.. in the US... but hey.. thats my opinion.. you know old west!! style cool!! :1389:

With all the high crime.. i loved to be in atlanta.. nice girls in the disco :afro:

You know a faster way to terminate with all criminals sentenced to death, will be to send police officers and ZIMMERMANN and those criminals into a room, they can shoot all the criminals, terminate their lives.. police and ZIMMERMANN can say..." hey they were assaulting us .. we just defend our selfs!! " its will spare millions of TAX Dollars!!! even perhaps billions of TAX MONEY!!! of course that millions that were unnecessery wasted to sentence ONE criminal to death.. could been use for better education or to create jobs.. but hey.. just me!!! saying

Best regards and peace to you ALL
stelio
Community Member

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 pm

In regard to shot count, haas summed it up nicely: center mass, pull trigger until 'click'. :gunsmilie:
Edit: And damn, Zimmerman wasn't guilty...he was defending himself.
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:46 pm

But in agreeing with Stelio, there are waaaay too many gun deaths in this country, because of way too many guns. The average is 50,000 in America. That's the population of some whole countries.
And okay WD, how do you explain the choking murder of a black man in NYC? BY A COP FOR NO REASON
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 am

FaiL.? wrote:But in agreeing with Stelio, there are waaaay too many gun deaths in this country, because of way too many guns. The average is 50,000 in America. That's the population of some whole countries.
And okay WD, how do you explain the choking murder of a black man in NYC? BY A COP FOR NO REASON

Ok. So, the US bans civilian ownership of guns, demands a forced resale of civilian guns to the government. Do you think criminals (the people causing most of the gun deaths) are going to comply? Of course not. Even if civilian gun ownership was illegal in the US, there would still be criminal gun violence. Criminals aren't going to obey if a ban on guns happens. That's why they're called CRIMINALS! Because they break the law!
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:13 am

[NH]Shadow wrote:Ok. So, the US bans civilian ownership of guns, demands a forced resale of civilian guns to the government. Do you think criminals (the people causing most of the gun deaths) are going to comply? Of course not. Even if civilian gun ownership was illegal in the US, there would still be criminal gun violence. Criminals aren't going to obey if a ban on guns happens. That's why they're called CRIMINALS! Because they break the law!

Sixty percent of US gun deaths in 2010 were suicides. Most of these would not have taken place, or been successful, without guns available.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II