Came back too late

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Came back too late

Postby (SWGO)Andrew » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:09 pm

I was cleaning out my desk today when I stumbled upon my SWBF2 disk. I thought great! I'll play a game or two again after not really playing for the past few years. Proceeded to load the game and then realized gamespy shut down already. It was a sad moment of realization that one of the biggest games in my childhood is now dead. I just want to say I've had so much fun playing on the SWGO servers as well as the WGO servers way back when. Hope to see everyone again next year for the release of the next installment of this game. Cheers!
(SWGO)Andrew
Community Member

Re: Came back too late

Postby [NH]Shadow » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:09 pm

(SWGO)Andrew wrote:I was cleaning out my desk today when I stumbled upon my SWBF2 disk. I thought great! I'll play a game or two again after not really playing for the past few years. Proceeded to load the game and then realized gamespy shut down already. It was a sad moment of realization that one of the biggest games in my childhood is now dead. I just want to say I've had so much fun playing on the SWGO servers as well as the WGO servers way back when. Hope to see everyone again next year for the release of the next installment of this game. Cheers!

Just download the GameMaster patch. There are still plenty of players, mate. :afro:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Re: Came back too late

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi Andrew! Glad you've been a part of the community all these years. Download the Gamemaster patch - there's a link to it on clanjog.com and continue to play.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II