JOG / GNE Passwords, Anyone?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JOG / GNE Passwords, Anyone?

Postby (SWGO)Max » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Imaim, the password was recently changed back to ecrof. Just try all of the passwords that have been mentioned. If none work, it is likely that the password could've been changed for a scrim or training.

Gunner, what was the name of the player?
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby Gunner1010 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:42 pm

(SWGO)Max wrote:Imaim, the password was recently changed back to ecrof. Just try all of the passwords that have been mentioned. If none work, it is likely that the password could've been changed for a scrim or training.

There were two of them with jog tags, both on my team, both choking me so I couldn't play, one was carbon not sure who the other was but one of them banned me so it would be in the manager ban list. Doesn't really matter I only posted because it just happened after I read this post. The IGF server seems pretty decent and some of the ole gang shows up to play (WD, Poot, SOP, Dad etc).
Gunner1010
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)White-Wizard » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Temple is ecrof as max said. If it's not ecrof, it's probably tree. Forever is LSJ and GNE is red.
Heroes get remembered, but legends never die!
(SWGO)White-Wizard
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:32 pm

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Gunner1010 wrote:Just jumped on the jog server was attacked by some moron and banned from the server. Great way to keep the community and game going boys!

Immature Children. You'll find them on Ententech too. Change your name and use a different CD key Gunner, then try again if you're up to it. Theres an endless supply.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, telling someone to ban evade. :lol:

SWBF2 has become a Lawless Society since the the Fall of Gamespy. It's every man for himself! :lol:

Also, earlier today i played on a server whose title has "pw: 12" at the end. "12" is the password and it was full of some good players. There is also two more servers with pw: 6 and pw: 5. One had a few players and the other none. But if a group is on, i had no issues with anyone except a couple deliberate TKs. At least it wasn't overboard.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby toxicresidue » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:52 am

man I guess y'all need passwords to keep aholes like hobo, wise2thelies, Anthony b and whatever other names that 1 inch pecker uses. that butthead was crashing our server. so if you guys are having problems look at him/it first.
toxicresidue
Community Member

Xfire: toxicresidue

Postby (SWGO)Max » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Gunner1010 wrote:
(SWGO)Max wrote:Imaim, the password was recently changed back to ecrof. Just try all of the passwords that have been mentioned. If none work, it is likely that the password could've been changed for a scrim or training.

There were two of them with jog tags, both on my team, both choking me so I couldn't play, one was carbon not sure who the other was but one of them banned me so it would be in the manager ban list.

Are you sure there was no reason for this? There could have been a scrim going on. If that were the case, they were team killing you so you wouldnt be able to kill anyone and mess up the score.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby imaim » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:43 am

Just a heads-up, thanks for the help...was finally able to get in last night and had a BLAST playing!......I can only take so much guns without a rotation of saber :D
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:14 am

Forgot to update:

JOG Temple's new pass is (well, the old one): ecrof
JOG Forever is a private JOG server, but if you want to play and the others are full, send me a message and I'll open it up

GNE Dynasty's passes change fairly often, but a catalog: red, yrn, ddb, and swerty are the ones I know of

Asylum (EoA's old server) is now not pass-protected.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby imaim » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:30 am

thanks pepsi!
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby WD-40 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:26 pm

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:Hi there Imaim!

The standard passwords:

JOG Temple - "tree"
JOG Forever - "LSJ"
GNE - "red" OR "yrn"

Well, JOG Forever doesnt work. At least not anymore...
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II