FIX SERVERS ONLINE

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: FIX SERVERS ONLINE

Postby (SWGO)Max » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:12 pm

SWGO_BURN wrote:Well whatever im back on gameranger, why u guys not make dedicated run on it? instead of saying dont take our tags WTH I mean i played on JBA more time than most of u combined. And I remember seeing to join SWGO simply say hello into our forums. PWNT!

Lol, what kind of moron are you? Are you like 12 or something? Playing time does not get you any special privileges in the community. Also, being part of the community does not mean you own the franchises name. You don't somehow have the right to use SWGO however you want. SWGO is a community because people contribute to it. Not because morons like you stick around and try to take everything they can without doing anything for the community.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby {SWAG}_BURN » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm

then make your server back online, and as for the contributing, I already am.
{SWAG}_BURN
Community Member

Xfire: independentt
Steam ID: independentt

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:27 pm

LOLz at this stage of the games life will still have some clueless moron to deal with.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 pm

If there's still a server wearing SWGO tags, I hope someone knocks it down every chance they get. I will do it myself when work slows down.
Burn- get a grip. Its not OK to put our name on your server, any more than it would be OK to build a piece of [poo] car and present it to the public as a Dodge.
Stop.
Please.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby imaim » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:01 am

-)G(-Sawyer wrote:LOLz at this stage of the games life will still have some clueless moron to deal with.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's great, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby 11_Panama_ » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:45 am

Does anyone here thinks that perhaps we should open up at least one SWGO server? While we have lost most of the players, we still have a handful. And one thing that is sorely needed is a conquest server. I'm willing to help if others will.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby WD-40 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:08 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Does anyone here thinks that perhaps we should open up at least one SWGO server? While we have lost most of the players, we still have a handful. And one thing that is sorely needed is a conquest server. I'm willing to help if others will.

:punk:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby toxicresidue » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:57 pm

come on people do we really need all the back biting? hell there used to be a bunch of servers to play on now its just a few. I understand about the name thing, I thought it was an swgo server until I read these posts. with that said why don't y'all open up the battle arena server again? [poo] i'll donate im sure a few others will also. damnit man lets play some games! the arena server was my best pinging server. I know I [female dog] a bit but it wasn't personal except for pyscodad that laggen non dying mother lover. cya and be cool folks.

die lagger :)
toxicresidue
Community Member

Xfire: toxicresidue

Postby LordFred » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Gunner1010 wrote:
WD-40 wrote:I really miss our old servers.... :-|

Me too...

me three. I finally get my work project done and have a few weeks to spend Battlefronting....but no Battlefront. :(
LordFred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:10 am

Can we start a dialogue concerning a SWGO server ?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II