SWBFII Servers?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

SWBFII Servers?

Postby Riddle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 pm

It's been about a year since I've played BFII at all, but I decided to give it a go today and found that all servers are down due to Gamespy servers shutting down. So is that the end of SWBFII multiplayer? I read that there would be an alternative to Gamespy available, so are there still any SWGO servers up somewhere? Considering the inactivity on these forums, I'm guessing not =/.
Riddle
Community Member

Re: SWBFII Servers?

Postby CommanderDrenn » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:27 am

Yeah the gamespy networks shut down, unfortunately. There is the freegst tool, which I believe is stickied on here and you can find some mostly inactive servers on there, but you might find the occasional player. I'll be on there from time to time :ninja:

The forums are kinda inactive because we're lying in wait for bf3. Should be active and awesome again then :star-wars-smiley-026:
CommanderDrenn
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:38 pm

CommanderDrenn wrote:The forums are kinda inactive because we're lying in wait for bf3. Should be active and awesome again then :star-wars-smiley-026:

That about sums it up. Oh, and Obama is an ass-hole. Maybe that will liven things up a bit here. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Viking2525 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:31 pm

I've been hosting on Gameranger playing BFX. Not running dedicated, because I want to play too, and my laptop is doing a great job. If you want to play look for me of an evening or Saturdays. Host name is Viking and the description is BFX BABY!!!!
Viking2525
Community Member

Postby Riddle » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Ah, that's unfortunate =/. I spent hundreds of hours on SWGO hero assault a few years ago, was great. Hopefully EA doesn't screw up the next Battlefront.
Riddle
Community Member

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II