SWGO's Visit to Gameranger

All information and activities related to SWBF2

SWGO's Visit to Gameranger

Postby Trigger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:53 am

Thanks to Brazograd, SWGO NYC Payed a short visit to Gameranger today. There were about 10 people playing, including myself. Brazograd, if you make this a dedicated server, you've got my word that I'll try to get as many people as possible to play on it. After all, it is SWGO, right?
:th_a017:
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Re: SWGO's Visit to Gameranger

Postby Brazosgrad » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Sorry...wasn't me. I ain't on there.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Are we playing anywhere these days? I miss playing.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby SG-17 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 am

How many active servers are on Gameranger and how many players? I don't think there is a way to see like with GameShare and I'm not comfortable downloading some third party client unless there are a lot of people.
SG-17
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:11 am

Jedi Power wrote:Are we playing anywhere these days? I miss playing.

Some of us are at Gamemaster JP. Pootus, WD, Imain, are some that I have played with there. Suit up soldier!!
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Sketchup » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:33 pm

ohai trigger, didn't know you were on swgo site
Sketchup
Community Member

Postby Trigger » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:37 am

Lol hey Sketchup. Brazograd, to prove that you weren't there, do you know a guy named Landbeaver? There are lots of people on Gameranger, but as Panama mentioned, the bf2 vets go over to Gamemaster. I like gameranger because of the 50 people battles, although the ping can get crazy.
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Postby Brazosgrad » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 pm

What exactly does knowing Landbeaver have to do with whether or not I am on Gameranger? That is poor reasoning. Yes I remember the Landbeaver name...no I don't remember who exactly he is. Memory is one of the first things to go at my age, and fortunately I can't remember what the rest of the things are, so I'll leave it at that.

I do not have Gameranger or Gamemaster installed. No, I won't be playing Battlefront II any longer, in any form or fashion. I have previously said I am waiting out the next installment of Battlefront and that statement has not changed. As for whether or not someone might be using my name surreptitiously, well...choosing a name outside of any place I might currently be is still a free thing to do at my last checking, and I ain't really going to get upset over something so benign.

Have a nice day! :)
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:27 am

Brazosgrad wrote:What exactly does knowing Landbeaver have to do with whether or not I am on Gameranger? That is poor reasoning. Yes I remember the Landbeaver name...no I don't remember who exactly he is. Memory is one of the first things to go at my age, and fortunately I can't remember what the rest of the things are, so I'll leave it at that.

I do not have Gameranger or Gamemaster installed. No, I won't be playing Battlefront II any longer, in any form or fashion. I have previously said I am waiting out the next installment of Battlefront and that statement has not changed. As for whether or not someone might be using my name surreptitiously, well...choosing a name outside of any place I might currently be is still a free thing to do at my last checking, and I ain't really going to get upset over something so benign.

I'll get upset for ya'.... :bloodyfist:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby WD-40 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Brazosgrad wrote:What exactly does knowing Landbeaver have to do with whether or not I am on Gameranger? That is poor reasoning. Yes I remember the Landbeaver name...no I don't remember who exactly he is. Memory is one of the first things to go at my age, and fortunately I can't remember what the rest of the things are, so I'll leave it at that.

BAM!! :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II