1:30 EST Battlefront Reveal

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: 1:30 EST Battlefront Reveal

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Ain't of Judgement wrote:I found some gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU5k4U8x20
EDIT: HOW THE **** DOES LUKE SKYWALKER HAVE A GREEN LIGHTSABER ON HOTH?!!!

I think it's a standin for now, they haven't gotten all the modeling done.

But holy cow, those graphics. It was like watching the original trilogy. They nailed it.

I don't know about the gameplay, but wow....just wow, Dice is really serious about making this Star-Wars-immersive.

And then there were the little touches of having the characters look at each other when doing voice clips, sparks flying off stormtrooper armor, and stormtroopers falling down similar to how they fell in the movies.

Looking good so far, please EA, don't ruin this.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Wow

That's it..... wow. That hoth gameplay video is freaking awesome. Now I'm even more torn between upgrading my PC or buying an Xbox. With the windows 10 update enabling cross platform play I have some hard choices to make... $$$$ :innocent:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 pm

I LOVE the graphics in this, and Darth Fred sent me and a few others the link a week ago. If the game is like these graphics, it will certainly be a pretty awesome new upgrade from BF2. However, that requires a graphics card that can handle this. I, presently, have an ASUS Gaming laptop with a GeForce GTX 660M 2 GB Card and Intel i7. It was pretty much kickass 2 years ago, and am 'hoping' it can handle this. It's in the middle of the list of acceptable cards required for this game. Concern about 40 players per server map being a lot is logical considering the graphics upgrade from the video of the 'supposed' in game video shown here. Anyway, below is a link to compare the various graphics cards required.

Side note...I'm an old fart as many already know. I hope it has a single player option to help slow players like me play enough in preparation to 'get it going on' to provide you 'young studs' a worthy challenge. :punk:

Hope this info below helps. (And I hope I'm okay....As Laptops are a total ass pain to upgrade).

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. ... attlefront
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:25 am

Here's another gameplay. This time on Tatooine. Something called "Survival Mode" ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_ht2GfQJU
Yeah, the graphics look really good but I care more about wheter the game will be balanced or not.

WD-40, I think your graphics card will be able to handle the new game but then again, I don't know much about computers. :roll:
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II