I'm sick of Gameranger...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: I'm sick of Gameranger...

Postby Trigger » Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 pm

SG-17 wrote:How did GameRanger get so popular in the first place?

Back when the rumors for the first shutdown surfaced, me and Flame went around telling people about Gameranger. Now I regret it because I play on Gamemaster.

V4n1ty, if you get a successful sever up on Gamemaster, I'll be playing all the time! If you already have, please inform me because I haven't been on Gamemaster in a while, and I'm too busy to get on this week. I'll try.
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Postby V4n1ty » Wed May 06, 2015 11:22 am

I think the person I share the vpn with was done paying for it, so I guess it's over. I didn't feel like dealing with it much longer anyway.

If anyone wants the things I had like max 1 mines mod, etc I will send you the files so you can use them on a new server
V4n1ty
Community Member

Postby V4n1ty » Thu May 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Ok buddy of mine put it back up for one month for his own reasons and says donations would really help him out, for his own use and for our use to keep a server.

He's specified to donate to paypal email for anyone interested.
jestergotjingle@hotmail.com
V4n1ty
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri May 08, 2015 12:15 am

haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby V4n1ty » Fri May 08, 2015 1:21 am

Yes Gyno, all of these issues we get are Gaymeranger's fault. The server manager should never give issues normally but this crappy service likes to prevent the BattlefrontII.exe from properly sending information to the server interface, that is why players tab shows gibberish instead of the actual player names,id,scores etc.

The only thing we can do is double click on the running window BattlefrontII.exe and manually kick/ban a player, but those vanish the next time the server restarts.
V4n1ty
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II