Help me please.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Help me please.

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:52 pm

EDIT: NEVER MIND I ALREADY FIXED IT (it was something with the sound - stereo mix) Thank you all for opening this page.

A week ago I built my first computer. Yesterday I installed windows 7 64-bit. After that I installed swbf2. I then tried to start up the game but then I received a message called: "TnL not detected on your display monitor" error. I ignored this message but my screen just went black and everything basically froze. I did this several times. After that I installed the drivers of my motherboard, graphics card and my screen. I don't know how but since I did that I didn't get the ''TnL not detected on your display monitor'' error anymore which was good to see. But then I started up my swbf2 game again... everything was working but then when I tried to get a battle on the instant action screen (for example: mos eisley - clone wars) the game just dissapears and I am back to the windows screen. If someone could help me out and let me play my beloved swbf2 game again I would highly appreciate that. Know that I never had this problem before and I don't know how to fix it.

My pc specs (new computer which I built)
Intel i7-4790k CPU
Gigabyte GTX 970 Graphics card
Z97-A motherboard
8 GB RAM
Asus PG278Q monitor

Also important to know is that I do can run an other game named Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (which is a steam game). I haven't tried out other games yet. Please help me.
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II