Where is SWGO?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Where is SWGO?

Postby OhtNa » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:41 am

Hey guys!

What's up? I miss playing with you guys (Principaly on Mos Eisley Heroes vs Villains :whistling: ) Are there any players still active? There are two principal replacement for the master server: Gamemaster (Patch) and Gameranger (App). I hope some of you will come back (at least to play some games :punk: ) I know there are some old players around and I wish some others will join us... I still wear the SWGO tag, I wish not be the only one in the future....

See ya,

GameRanger: https://www.gameranger.com/

GameMaster: https://filebase.gameshare.co/1-star-wars-battlefront-ii-client-files

__________________________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE: Do not comment negatively to " destroy one of these two alternatives to the MASTER SERVER "
OhtNa, AnThO and some other alias...
OhtNa
Community Member

Xfire: anthopare16

Re: Where is SWGO?

Postby WD-40 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:35 pm

There's about 12 of us playing on the new Battlefront game. I don't know of anyone that is still playing BF2. We're just hoping for the day that we can have our own server there, as many different clans/communities are...and new maps...has gotten boring. :-|
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:07 pm

I still try to call in to BF2 on GameRanger. There's usually one or two 64-player servers there that are full.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby deadmeow » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:01 am

I started playing SWBF2 again recently, GameMaster has a few people on it, and GameRanger has lots of busy servers and at least 2 servers that are packed with 40 to 60 people, so that is usually where I play.
deadmeow
Community Member

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 pm

I still play, both game master and game ranger. Generally I'll find a server with like 15 people on it but, it will have a password.
Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II