Universal Credit System! samonuh... ?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Universal Credit System! samonuh... ?

Postby speedstream » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am

Two things in one topic!

1. I just thought of an idea to make a universal credit system that is available to everyone across battlefront 2 where you have credits and can use them to pay people for... anything. Any ideas on what that anything might be, you could post them here. Is this a good idea or not? If you say its dumb, I'll listen, I haven't really thought about it much. Many forums have point systems, but it's just between the clan members. If there's a system that is bf2 wide, that would be something cool.

I'm thinking about having a web based system mainly but also an executable that can be used to check on info (ie. Current Balance, Interest Earned if there's investing for... somthing)

Clans could bet on clans winning
There could be clan winnings for duels
Instead of just dueling, there could be duels for money
if you're into the bounty hunting thing, someone could pay someone else to stalk someone on a server...
maybe even buy actual things if it gets big enough
[any other ideas]

Does anyone think this is a good idea? Please post thoughts.

2. samonuh... why does your sig have me saying /fail ? lols. I just registered here to post a ban, and saw myself saying /fail. (I just came from playing Call of Duty, where there's a console where commands like /quit shuts down the game, so I was into saying /fail to anyone who fails)
speedstream
Community Member

Re: Universal Credit System! samonuh... ?

Postby Draigun » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:42 am

That is a very good idea. This would work great if the game would be more prevalent. In this case though, I'm not sure if the SWBFII community is big enough.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby Centurion » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 am

Draigun wrote:That is a very good idea. This would work great if the game would be more prevalent. In this case though, I'm not sure if the SWBFII community is big enough.

You're probably thinking of WoW.
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Draigun » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 am

Centurion wrote:
Draigun wrote:That is a very good idea. This would work great if the game would be more prevalent. In this case though, I'm not sure if the SWBFII community is big enough.

You're probably thinking of WoW.

I wasn't intending to think of WoW when that message was composed. But it does qualify the means of WoW.
Draigun
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 am

You said fail as a response to what the person above posted, which I thought was funny...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby speedstream » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

I wasn't in that conversation, I think someone just rushed me with vader and pressed attack too soon and whipped out his sprint attack while I just stood there, then killed him. :D

Does WoW have a money system?
speedstream
Community Member

Postby Draigun » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 am

I guess you could say they do... I mean you could by stuff for your in game characters. Then again if you win an arena tournament, you get a 1/4 of a million dollars.

So yes, I would say they have a money system.
Draigun
Community Member

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II