Hello

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Hello

Postby koolcat101 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 am

Hello. I would like to opologize. SWGO has been kind enough not to permanetly bann me after many times of cussing and being rude. I have been disrespectfull, dishonest, and am ashamed.

One day I was talking with a friend on X-fire and he really pulled me together. One thing I don't want to loose is respect. I hereby come to ask forgiveness. I would like all of SWGO to forgive me for all the things I have done wrong. In exchange I PLEDGE from the bottom of my heart to not cuss or swear. I think of my clan, Mercenary Gamining as family and would I cuss at them or my own family? No. Ask any admin for proof. The website is [/url]www.mercenarygamingonline.com[url] They might say "Just once, but never happened again."

I LOVE playing on SWGO servers. I enjoy the Hero Assult. I like playing conquest on the Jedi Battle Arena. You run great servers.

If SWGO can forgive me, and accept me into your gaming community, you will see how great I can be. Mercenary has NEVER locked a single topic written by me.

This is all I ask. Even if you hate me to the death, respect. I will PLEDGE as well to be respectfull of all admins and members of your great community.

Hey, im still a kid, and I am still learning

Soap, Koolcat, whatever.
$0@p-&2o20

koolcat101
Community Member

Xfire: soap82020

Re: Hello

Postby Doves » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 am

*facepalm*
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby KOko » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:58 am

koolcat101 wrote:SWGO has been kind enough not to permanetly bann me

We can fix that.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 am

Soap, all of your "antics" involving swearing at people etc., have been in-game. It's just a game and I believe everyone has the right to act how they want. However, this doesn't make it right to act how you want- you'll end up getting a permanent ban and everyone will hate you even more. I hope you manage to finally put a stop to your ridiculous behaviour, I really do, but it won't make me like you.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 am

koolcat101 wrote:Hello. I would like to apologize. SWGO has been kind enough not to permanently ban me after many times of cursing and being rude. I have been disrespectful, dishonest, and I am ashamed.

One day I was talking with a friend on X-fire and he really pulled me together. One thing I don't want to lose is respect. I hereby come to ask for forgiveness. I would like all of SWGO to forgive me for all the things I have done wrong. In exchange I PLEDGE from the bottom of my heart to not curse or swear. I think of my clan, Mercenary Gamining as family; and would I curse at them or my own family? No, I wouldn't. Ask any admin for proof. The website is http://www.mercenarygamingonline.com The admins might say "He acted out just once, but it never happened again."

I LOVE playing on SWGO servers. I enjoy the Hero Assault. I like playing conquest on the Jedi Battle Arena. You run great servers.

If SWGO can forgive me, and accept me into your gaming community, you will see how great I can be. Mercenary has NEVER locked a single topic written by me.

This is all I ask. Even if you hate me to the death, respect. I will PLEDGE as well to be respectful of all admins and members of your great community.

Hey, I'm still a kid, and I am still learning.

Soap, Koolcat, Morgan Freeman, whatever.

I have made this a little more ledgible...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:43 am

Soap, Koolcat, whatever, you are lucky that SWGO has been a very forgiving community to you. Personally I think that most of the members have lost all patience with you. I have. But you're only human and humans make mistakes. So good luck if you get forgiven. If you are forgiven and you stop your rule breaking, then some members and I will start getting our patience back.

So good luck.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby KOko » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 pm

"forgiven, not forgotten"
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm

KOko wrote:
koolcat101 wrote:SWGO has been kind enough not to permanetly bann me

We can fix that.

We **should** fix that.
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 am

koolcat101 wrote:Hello. I would like to opologize. SWGO has been kind enough not to permanetly bann me after many times of cussing and being rude. I have been disrespectfull, dishonest, and am ashamed.

One day I was talking with a friend on X-fire and he really pulled me together. One thing I don't want to loose is respect. I hereby come to ask forgiveness. I would like all of SWGO to forgive me for all the things I have done wrong. In exchange I PLEDGE from the bottom of my heart to not cuss or swear. I think of my clan, Mercenary Gamining as family and would I cuss at them or my own family? No. Ask any admin for proof. The website is [/url]www.mercenarygamingonline.com[url] They might say "Just once, but never happened again."

I LOVE playing on SWGO servers. I enjoy the Hero Assult. I like playing conquest on the Jedi Battle Arena. You run great servers.

This is all I ask. Even if you hate me to the death, respect. I will PLEDGE as well to be respectfull of all admins and members of your great community.

Hey, im still a kid, and I am still learning

Soap, Koolcat, whatever.

I think i wanna Puke !!!!!!!! :989: :989:
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby Draigun » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 am

samonuh wrote:
koolcat101 wrote:Hello. I would like to apologize. SWGO has been kind enough not to permanently ban me after many times of cursing and being rude. I have been disrespectful, dishonest, and I am ashamed.

One day I was talking with a friend on X-fire and he really pulled me together. One thing I don't want to lose is respect. I hereby come to ask for forgiveness. I would like all of SWGO to forgive me for all the things I have done wrong. In exchange I PLEDGE from the bottom of my heart to not curse or swear. I think of my clan, Mercenary Gamining as family; and would I curse at them or my own family? No, I wouldn't. Ask any admin for proof. The website is http://www.mercenarygamingonline.com The admins might say "He acted out just once, but it never happened again."

I LOVE playing on SWGO servers. I enjoy the Hero Assault. I like playing conquest on the Jedi Battle Arena. You run great servers.

This is all I ask. Even if you hate me to the death, respect. I will PLEDGE as well to be respectful of all admins and members of your great community.

Hey, I'm still a kid, and I am still learning.

Soap, Koolcat, Morgan Freeman, whatever.

I have made this a little more ledgible...

Lol @ Morgan Freeman
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II