Administration

Join our community

Re: Administration

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 pm

haasd0gg wrote:I'm just a shadowy overlord.
I complimented yannis answer and admitted mine would be a mom joke.
Anyone who can't appreciate a little "your mom" or "you face" humor can bite it.

Hey Haas, you know I can appreciate any joke, by anyone....just saying ...this guy didn't deserve to be mocked or belittled. It's his first post for Christ sake. First impressions mean something. Trust me, I know.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Vishy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:Hey Haas, you know I can appreciate any joke, by anyone....just saying ...this guy didn't deserve to be mocked or belittled. It's his first post for Christ sake. First impressions mean something. Trust me, I know.

It's his first post, and he asked about becoming admin. That's not the way to introduce himself to the community. Anyways what fun would the forum be without a little lighthearted sarcasm and banter? Anyone with a sense of humor would have realized that Sparrow (and Haas) were sarcastic. Pan time and time again you've taken things way too seriously; nobody was mocking or belittling the OP.
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby WD-40 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 am

Dajan3 wrote:We need more Admins as many players are getting away with glitches.
The only thing the normal players can do is team kill them till they stop.

Would i be suitable to administrate?
Please consider this.
Thanks
Dajan3

Wow!…Just Wow! :lol: That has to be a new record! :gunsmilie:

Seriously..If you can find a way to ensure Obama does NOT get re-elected, you can have my Adminship!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

Mom jokes rule. :gunsmilie:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 am

Vishy/Reclaimer wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote:Hey Haas, you know I can appreciate any joke, by anyone....just saying ...this guy didn't deserve to be mocked or belittled. It's his first post for Christ sake. First impressions mean something. Trust me, I know.

It's his first post, and he asked about becoming admin. That's not the way to introduce himself to the community. Anyways what fun would the forum be without a little lighthearted sarcasm and banter? Anyone with a sense of humor would have realized that Sparrow (and Haas) were sarcastic. Pan time and time again you've taken things way too seriously; nobody was mocking or belittling the OP.

Dude, shut up. As his first post, maybe he didn't know who or where to ask the question. A simple " You're posting in the wrong place", or, " send Matt a PM" would of been more proper. And why do need to post a rebuttal to my posts? Mosts of your posts are right after mine..... troll much? Worry about merc..this has nothing to do with you. Go backstab another friend...you seem to be real good at that. You seem to post more here than at merc...why is that? Do you miss me?...and what are you trying to reclaim?...your dignity?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 am

Wow, settle down girls. Go take your rants and read them to your moms.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Vishy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:57 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
Vishy/Reclaimer wrote:

Dude, shut up. As his first post, maybe he didn't know who or where to ask the question. A simple " You're posting in the wrong place", or, " send Matt a PM" would of been more proper. And why do need to post a rebuttal to my posts? Mosts of your posts are right after mine..... troll much? Worry about merc..this has nothing to do with you. Go backstab another friend...you seem to be real good at that. You seem to post more here than at merc...why is that? Do you miss me?...and what are you trying to reclaim?...your dignity?

Show some semblance of respect towards me and other forum members, Panama. There may be bad blood between [merc] and you, but you don't have to whine and rant about it on another community's forum, when most of the members here do not care about it. The SWGO servers have messages that ask for players to respect others. I assume that applies to the website too.
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:05 am

Hypocrite. go back to merc.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Postby SWINE FLU » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am

So... Panama complains that this forum doesn't treat some people's questions properly and they just become spam topics, right? Well... let's take a look who's driving the topic off topic now then. That's right: Panama.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:06 pm

It happens.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Say Hello