Admin Abuse

Join our community

Re: Admin Abuse

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:19 am

Commander Sparrow wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Commander Sparrow wrote:Who the hell is this clown?

Told ya...this is a waste of time.

Yeah, it was.

Hey is it me or does Merc remind you of Cerberus from Mass Effect. If Merc is that, then SWGO is Alliance.

Nah, Gamerz is already our Cerberus. Used to be part of us, broke off over ideological disagreements, etc. Merc can be the Blue Suns or something.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby [merc]Devilaza » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am

Always welcome to some humor matey :), im Dev the secondry guy who runs the starwars side, just wanted to come over and say hey, got no hard feelings coming from here :) As for some of our members/ ex members if you have a problem with them boot them from your server and perhaps from the site. I can't help you guys with that one XD
[merc]Devilaza
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 am

[merc]Devilaza wrote:Always welcome to some humor matey :), im Dev the secondry guy who runs the starwars side, just wanted to come over and say hey, got no hard feelings coming from here :) As for some of our members/ ex members if you have a problem with them boot them from your server and perhaps from the site. I can't help you guys with that one XD

Nice try to save face..lol. Doing the good ol' "damage control" bit I see. A [merc] staple.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Previous

Return to Say Hello