Admin Abuse (again)

Join our community

Re: Admin Abuse (again)

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I want to be the second to accuse Yanoda of admin abuse!!!...he uhmm.....yeah.....uhmm ..that time.....uhmm....he looks funny!..Yeah.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby ATCStewart » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:22 pm

I got my abuse thread 3 days after I became an admin.

More on topic, Liam this is your second thread about admin abuse with no evidence. We can't even investigate a complaint properly without any evidence. Something to bear in mind before you create a new topic. Also, forum sections are here for a reason. Use them please.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby [merc]Devilaza » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 pm

My apologies gents for this slight problem, could i ask to speak to some of your admins in private in order to get a bit more of an idea of what has been happening and also to have an insight into what [merc] players are doing on your server.

My xfire is devilasa14

Cheers Dev
[merc]Devilaza
Community Member

Postby Son » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey Dev. I have been on numerous times with [merc]liam when he has acted out. I start watching the guy he complains about and then liam starts to tk this person. I have warned him many times and he continues. This starts to get him kicked/banned.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Darth Crater » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 pm

liamshorty wrote:So then i killed CJG and yanoda said not to tk and booted me

This is the part where you can do things better next time. Don't break the rules, no matter what other people are doing.

I feel like I had an admin abuse thread at one point, but I don't remember it. Closest I've come recently is Leggz getting angry about my classing teabagging as disrespect.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Bocca » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 am

liamshorty,

1 - recommended reading: the 3 little pigs...i recommend this even though the lesson is a bit imprecise for the symptons you're displaying...but just to be safe i would pick up a copy...it is very light reading and there are a few PG-13 moments...

2 - for a real life lesson you may want to consider purchasing (or leasing) a glass house...once you've moved in and placed all of your belongings just so, then begin throwing rocks at passers-by and, then, simply wait...(disclaimer: throwing rocks at others may provoke them to take action(s) against you - you throw rocks at others at your own risk)...

3 - finally, we have this from wiktionary.org regarding pots and kettles...i understand pots and kettles are (both) inanimate objects (giggle), but i believe there is a lesson in here somewhere for you:

pot calling the kettle black

There are two interpretations of this phrase,[1][2] though other sources give only the first interpretation.[3]

In the first interpretation, it refers to the fact that both cast-iron pot's and kettle's bottoms turn equally black when hung over a fire, and thus the pot is accusing the kettle of a fault it shares.

In the second, subtler interpretation, the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pot’s own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has.

References
1.^ Morris Dictionary of Word and Phrase Origins, by William Morris, Mary Morris
2.^ Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, 1870, revised by Adrian Room (Millennium Edition)
3.^ Pot, in Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, by E. Cobham Brewer, 1898 edition

at first i was dismayed by all the wasted server space your post created...i spent the entire day writing and re-writing my reply knowing that it would only "pile-on" to it's pupose-less-ness...but, when i finished, i was simply overwhelmed by the thought that, hopefully...one day....others might benefit from all of the keystrokes put into this thread...and i thank you for that.
Did anyone see which way that guy went?
Bocca
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: boccaxfire

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:24 am

I swear this game has more damn whiners now then it did when it came out 7 YEARS AGO!!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Dad » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
Dad wrote:While Son and yanoda were gone briefly this morning, you were in the walls nonstop Liam.

Give this kid a week off and let him think about what following the rules means.

Done and done. Banned for one week for glitching.
Have a nice day and thanx for shopping with us today! :punk:

You da man, man. thanks brutha.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Richdog » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
Dad wrote:While Son and yanoda were gone briefly this morning, you were in the walls nonstop Liam.

Give this kid a week off and let him think about what following the rules means.

Done and done. Banned for one week for glitching.

i personally find these ppl who blatently abuse the system and disrespect the admins while glitching to be the most annoying ppl on the servers. Even more so than the guys like ace and ice who call "HAX!" after every death.
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I am so sick and tired of all these people [female dog] about admin abuse. Get a reality check and put things in perspective, it's a [m'kay] game. Maybe I'm the one at fault here for having a mind of someone older than I am, and this is "normal" for teenagers. Frankly I don't give a flying flynn [m'kay] if an admin abuses his power, which I have never seen them do. Yanoda is a cool guy, I doubt he's abusing his power. Like, 95% of all the admins here are really pretty good. The other 5% are awesome. [8{D
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Say Hello