I'm Back!!!

Join our community

Re: I'm Back!!!

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

I don't think I can legally described what it means to "ake" someone anymore, not after July of '99. *shudders*
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:You won't become an admin. Not because you're ill-suited for the job, completely unknown to the community, and have no knowledge of how to spell 'might'. No. It's because you use so many [m'kay] smilies.

dude why u so pciky on some ones grammer ur not god or grampa pulling on an ear. now stop man :spamr:

I'm ake Mkay hasn't ake'd him back yet. Maybe the ake just wasn't worth ake.
Oh well what the ake.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

I did ake him back, but the post that had no uncensored swearing was deleted for uncensored swearing, with a pithy little addendum saying not to get pissy about it. It was something about me ripping his head off and dissolving it in his stomach acid I think?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am

[m'kay] wrote:I did ake him back, but the post that had no uncensored swearing was deleted for uncensored swearing, with a pithy little addendum saying not to get pissy about it. It was something about me ripping his head off and dissolving it in his stomach acid I think?

Ah. I stand ake'd
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 am

We should totally turn ake into a new word. What should its definition be? We can throw it up on Urban Dictionary sometime.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 am

It sounded like he was combining "take me on" and "make me" in one word. His brain just froze mid sentence, so ake can be a challenge and a comeback in one 3 letter word.
Do whatever the ake you want though
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:It sounded like he was combining "take me on" and "make me" in one word. His brain just froze mid sentence, so ake can be a challenge and a comeback in one 3 letter word.

A challenge and a comeback/insult sounds good. Alright then, I'm sticking with that. :twisted:
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:It sounded like he was combining "take me on" and "make me" in one word. His brain just froze mid sentence, so ake can be a challenge and a comeback in one 3 letter word.

A challenge and a comeback/insult sounds good. Alright then, I'm sticking with that. :twisted:

Yeah if I'm correct he wanted to duel or something with me, some akining's gonna happen xD
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Previous

Return to Say Hello