Why banned and for how long?

Join our community

Re: Why banned and for how long?

Postby toad » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:57 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
toad wrote:Sweet, I have always been a fan of the crusty old crazy man despot. :twisted:

All your statements put together makes me think you whould prefer to see an admin banned then a troublemaker?
Either that or i'm Very sleepy......

The majority of the stuff I say/type is meant as sarcasm or just random funny neurotic thoughts. Hence the punctuation ( :evil: ). In this case I am not asking for anyone to get banned. I am concerned at the basis for the administrative action and the length of punishment. There is a slippery line you have to walk when admining a server. If you don't deal with troublemakers you end up with a chaotic server. No one likes to play on these servers. Conversely if you walk around with a stick cracking the skulls of everyone who steps out of line. No one wants to play for fear of getting their head bashed in for something silly. My concern is we may have wondered to far into the skull cracking side of the line in this case.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:03 am

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:Later on you called me the B-word (Supers@murai was present)

The "B-word" is [female dog].
"Bastard" is not the "B-word".
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby nanokookey » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

toad wrote:
nanokookey wrote:oh how i wiah gaming could exist without these disputes in it....

Umm you do know the whole point of FPS games is to slaughter the person in front of you as quickly as possible... :twisted:

i meant the disputes outside of the game(see just laggings's post) in game its dog eat dog
Size matters not... unless you don't have the awesomeness to make up for your height.
nanokookey
Community Member

Previous

Return to Say Hello