U PEOPLE STOP ABOUT ME WITH MY TAGS

Join our community

U PEOPLE STOP ABOUT ME WITH MY TAGS

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 pm

LOOK I AM SRY IF I GOT PEOPLE MAD BUT KREN IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS HE IS THE ONE who should not be admin. he is to strict. too mean to me and players saying shut up. and other things my friends now hate me cause of kren so leave me alone about my tags i am still in swgo. deal with it.
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Re: U PEOPLE STOP ABOUT ME WITH MY TAGS

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

If you had a serious complaint regarding and an SWGO admin it would of been much better to discuss it private, not on a public server and not for all to see on this forum. All you have done is alienate yourself even more from fellow members and admins. Kren has been around a long time and has a trusted background, you on the other hand have a background of trouble making and emotional outbursts, so it should be very understandable that people will judge you on what you do.

In your last post you spoke of leaving SWGO and in both posts you use langage like "U PEOPLE" which sounds like someone talking from the outside. Last night I booted you from the server also, I booted you because you were trouble making, harassing a fellow admin and to make it worse wearing the SWGO tags.

If you cant keep yourself under control and cant get on with fellow members and admins then this really is no place for you.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby KOko » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:LOOK I AM SRY IF I GOT PEOPLE MAD BUT KREN IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS HE IS THE ONE who should not be admin. he is to strict. too mean to me and players saying shut up. and other things my friends now hate me cause of kren so leave me alone about my tags i am still in swgo. deal with it.

LMAO! Kid, you made my day!
I just can't help it but LOVE the "deal with it." ending!

Btw, I find Kren more like lazy than strict admin. But still, if you, kid, get on any admin bad side, it seems you will have to DEAL WITH IT.
Also, you are allowed to use SWGO tags if you are a good sport. If you get on the troublemakers side, you may NOT be allowed to be in SWGO and wear SWGO tags.

Now get back to mommy, it's a milk time.

PS: Seeing how all your other 14 posts are in the Ban Reversals section, you may soon find it very hard to prove your point. What exactly have you contributed to the SWGO Community, kid ?
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Sawyer wrote:Kren has been around a long time and has a trusted background.

+1

KOko wrote:if you, kid, get on any admin bad side, it seems you will have to DEAL WITH IT.

+1
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Dutch, you have a history of being an idiot, it has been noted by not only me but many other players and admins.

You come to a server full of players with the intention of causing trouble and you got kicked by me for being disrespectful. Not only were you stupid enough to come back and carry on you but did this multiple times so now you have a three day ban in place from me. I say that is a fail for you Dutch and a win for the players and admins. We don't need this in-game. The idea of playing on the servers is to have fun and not cause issues however you don't seem to understand that and now you have paid the price.

I am usually relaxed and easy going in-game however what I will not tolerate is a player with a chip on their shoulder causing trouble directly with me. Clearly you cannot deal with the situation in-game, on the forums oh and now you are trying to cause trouble with me via private messages.

It's not going to end well, especially if you continue causing trouble. Enjoy the three day ban.
Last edited by (SWGO)Kren on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

MAn this month sure has Alot of WHINERS .......

admin abuse this................

admin abuse that.............

Why cant YOU PEOPLE read the Description when you enter the Server No Tk No KS No Disruptive gameplay

Im mean YOU PEOPLE say that the admin is Being unfair From the moment they start "abusing" you take a screen shot dont come here all OMG OMG he kicked for now reason There's always a Reason ............

So quit your [female dog].

P.S Admins are suppose to be strict :whistling:

Rangers Lead The Way!!!!!
Last edited by White_Tiger_Zord on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

White_Tiger_Zord wrote:Admins are suppose to be strict

Indeed.

I dont get it players come here complaining about admin abuses and admins being too strict while i think that in some cases they may be stricter :lol: :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:oh and now you are trying to cause trouble with my via private messages.

Friends for life :lol:
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby Darth Crater » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

If you want to be taken seriously, Dutch, try such marvelous inventions as the complete sentence, the comma, and the civil tongue. Also, don't make your rants look like they only escaped being all-caps because your finger slipped halfway through.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

I swear we had another kid just like this one, with the crazy emotional outbursts and the "everyone is conspiring against and hates me". I think it ended badly for him/her.
WGO-Jango

Next

Return to Say Hello