One Final Request

Join our community

One Final Request

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:22 am

Hello, this is Samonuh. About 5 months ago my account was permanently frozen on the SWGO forums. I am making one final request to have the ban revoked so I may be a part of the SWGO community once more. I sent an apology to the SWGO e-mail about a month ago but I received no reply. I would type another long explanation up again, but I am far too busy with college applications and summer work at the moment.

Basically, I have changed. This isn't a generic and emotionless statement I am saying just to be awarded a fifth or sixth chance (lost count) but I honestly have formed a different attitude. A few days after my ban I became a member of a community that helped me with my personal issues in my life that were causing me to transfer my anger onto the Internet. I no longer have these problems, and I try my hardest to keep in line. I'm not going to lie and say I am one hundred percent perfect now, because I am not. I still have my moments where I act like my old self, but they are far less common and I regret my actions instantaneously.

I am asking for one final chance to be unbanned from SWGO. If you decide to permanently ban this account as well, then the message is clear. I will stop my attempt at being unbanned. But if you do let me stay here once more, thank you.
Last edited by (=DK=)Samonuh on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Re: One Final Requet

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 am

youre just a total [Richard] samonuh.
Personally, I'm all set on having you around but I will leave it up to the community.
For those who don't know, the last straw was samonuh being a douche in the thread regarding the loss of dads son.

[Richard] :evil:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Re: One Final Requet

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 am

haasd0gg wrote:youre just a total [Richard] samonuh.
Personally, I'm all set on having you around but I will leave it up to the community.
For those who don't know, the last straw was samonuh being a douche in the thread regarding the loss of dads son.

[Richard] :evil:

I don't judge you. I only ask that your don't judge me until you have actually had a conversation with me. You've never personally talked to me haasd0gg. Until then, keep your immature and thoughtless insults out of this.

But yes, I regret all of those insensitive comments I said in that thread. I imagine they were quite jarring, but I do not believe bringing it up again is the best thing to do...
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Re: One Final Request

Postby Doves » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 am

Doesn't matter to me
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
Basically, I have changed.

Twenty Minutes Later...

Until then, keep your immature and thoughtless insults out of this.

We don't want you here, dumbass.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 am

I agree with Narg. Allowing him to return here would seem like a betrayal.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Nargotah wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
Basically, I have changed.

Twenty Minutes Later...

Until then, keep your immature and thoughtless insults out of this.

We don't want you here, dumbass.

There's a difference between defending myself and trolling. Just because I claimed to have changed doesn't mean I am going to sit around and take insults left and right without fighting back...

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:I agree with Narg. Allowing him to return here would seem like a betrayal.

And who exactly would you be betraying?
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I think he should be unbanned.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 pm

We have had history, and I have had conversations in the past with you. Haas' post is accurate. You show little respect for anyone and start trouble just for fun. I see no reason to offer you yet another chance when you have squandered any goodwill thrown your way in the past. I'm all for second chances. Unfortunately you have wasted multiple "second" chances given you. Good luck on getting your life together and wish you luck in college. But I would vote no.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby toad » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

It is good to see that you are finding help with your issues. Based on your responses I think you have more road to cover before you are done. Regardless, there are some bridges you burn that you may never be able to rebuild. Having been in a similar situation I would like to make a suggestion. I would suggest you close this chapter in your life and spend your time building new bridges and nurturing new relationships. There is no sense in driving towards the future by staring in the rear-view mirror.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Next

Return to Say Hello