One Final Request

Join our community

Re: One Final Request

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Not to sound too callous, but I believe you are over-exaggerating the extent to which I went on that thread. I only said two comments, none of them with the intention of hurting others. They were simply questions asking about the death. Perhaps you should go back to the thread and jog your memory... (because I'm not going to post what I said here)

The [poo] You Said When Duel Kept You From Posting In The Topic For Being An Insensitive [m'kay] wrote:
I am only PMing you because Duel of Fates prevented me from talking in that topic again, but get the [m'kay] over it. Who gives a [poo] about people that you never met in real life or never will? Why don't you deal with real problems in life instead...Jesus Christ you all are pathetic...

Perhaps you should jog your memory, you smarmy [m'kay].

And the questions you were asking were really, really goddamned stupid. You don't ask someone why their kid died literally the day after unless you're pretty much family. And you sure as [m'kay] don't press the issue when people tell you to sod off.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 pm

I don't know what more you want from me in response to that private message...there's nothing I can say that would make up for it. But would keeping me banned honestly resolve anything? You say there is no way I can be forgiven for what I said, and I agree with you, but what good comes out of a perma-ban?
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:I don't know what more you want from me in response to that private message...there's nothing I can say that would make up for it. But would keeping me banned honestly resolve anything? You say there is no way I can be forgiven for what I said, and I agree with you, but what good comes out of a perma-ban?

Pfft, you think I want something from you? Hell no, I just don't want to acknowledge your existence ever again. And with that, i'm outta this topic. Have fun.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)KT » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Perhaps letting you have another account WAS the response to the email. Admin could have activated you TO let you apologize here and see how others wood react. My hunch is whoever let you back in, while decide to keep you based on the opinions of your peers.

The Internet is a powerful place, Sam. Once something's on it, it stays. And the things you have said shall always be there, and you can't go back to change them. There is no guaranteed way any of us could tell you have changed.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby Dad » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm

I had to revisit that painful topic to see what got you banned sam. Your curiosity got the better of you and I think it may have been handled better. I am not against your return, but, I suggest you be a little more sensitive in the future.

One day you may insult someone who can find you for real. That never ends well.

Just food for thought....

I will go along with whatever matt decides.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 am

(SWGO)KT wrote:Perhaps letting you have another account WAS the response to the email. Admin could have activated you TO let you apologize here and see how others wood react. My hunch is whoever let you back in, while decide to keep you based on the opinions of your peers.

The Internet is a powerful place, Sam. Once something's on it, it stays. And the things you have said shall always be there, and you can't go back to change them. There is no guaranteed way any of us could tell you have changed.

You're not following me. My IP wasn't banned, but my account is frozen. I have 3 e-mails, 1 normal and 2 back-up ones, so I use the back-up e-mails at my disposal when needed...

Dad wrote:I had to revisit that painful topic to see what got you banned sam. Your curiosity got the better of you and I think it may have been handled better. I am not against your return, but, I suggest you be a little more sensitive in the future.

One day you may insult someone who can find you for real. That never ends well.

Just food for thought....

I will go along with whatever matt decides.

I'll take that advice with me in the future Dad, thank you. I'm sorry for what I said and what happened to you. I honestly am. I just never had the chance to apologize in person until now.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Platinum » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 am

:afro:
In The words of my father..."Come to the dark side. We have Cookies."
(SWGO)Platinum
Community Member

Xfire: platinum501
Steam ID: Smolderboy

Postby Heatmaster78 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

(SWGO)Platinum wrote::afro:

What the hell is that supposed to mean? We're (by we I mean they) talking about a very serious topic.

No joke.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby fightingclam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Heatmaster78 wrote:

What the hell is that supposed to mean? We're (by we I mean they) talking about a very serious topic.

No joke.

:stupid:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby toad » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:14 pm

fightingclam wrote:
Heatmaster78 wrote:

No joke.

|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello