One Final Request

Join our community

Re: One Final Request

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm

If you have changed then I'd say well done however as most people have pointed out you have had multi chances to reform and then it's back to square-one again with you. You need to ask yourself if someone was being like this with you would you allow it to continue?

You tend to insult other people and when this is done towards a person who is quite clearly in pain then there is no excuse for it.

So you stated the following:

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:I no longer have these problems, and I try my hardest to keep in line. I'm not going to lie and say I am one hundred percent perfect now, because I am not. I still have my moments where I act like my old self, but they are far less common and I regret my actions instantaneously.

So in one sentance you state you no longer have those problems and then the next you say you act like your old self but not as frequent and afterwards you immediately regret what you have done. Is this any different to how you have been in the past and by allowing you back there is a risk of you acting like a clown and upsetting people again?

I suggest you close this chapter and move onto pastures new Samonuh and at least that way there is no risk of any issues or request by you for yet another 'second chance'. Time to move on, let it go and join another community or clan.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Well sam you have had multiple warnings before, the thing you did with dad's son's post would be almost unforgivable.
I did warn in the past this would happen.

I do believe you could have changed in 5months, but even so the "if" after so many second chances is a chance few here would take.
The only way i could actually say yes is: if dad(after you trashing that thread) would forgive you and say yes as well...but i do doubt that would happen.

So good luck here sam, and enjoy it while your new account is still active.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Dont put it on dad. I'm the one who levied the ban and dad was not consulted or even aware. He had much bigger things to deal with.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Corpse wrote:I think he should be unbanned.

I would tend to agree with Corpse on this one. But I do have a few questions: What was the extent of the disrespect that (=DK=)Samonuh showed on the thread? How many warnings did (=DK=)Samonuh receive? What was (=DK=)Samonuh reaction to the warnings?
I have to point out atleast (=DK=)Samonuh didn't lie to our faces about being completely cured and admitted they still had work to go.

My overall suggestion would be (depending on answers to above questions) to allow (=DK=)Samonuh back in under STRICT probation.
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby fightingclam » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:20 pm

RC-1140_Fixer wrote:allow (=DK=)Samonuh back in under STRICT probation.

+1 on the "strict" part.

This is one of those :daz: moments.
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby mrjamwin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 pm

How's he posting under a new account? Just asking.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 pm

mrjamwin wrote:How's he posting under a new account? Just asking.

He could of created a new one with a new e-mail and used a VPN client, but I cannot be sure since I do not know what blocking methods are employed in SWGO forum security.
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm

@haas

Yea..you're right.

@fixer

Normally to come on as incognito you need a new E-mail a new IP and a new nickname....
It's well technicly you can't be totally unbanned from the forums....
But sam did the e-mail and IP but not the nickname...so since the board admin(there are only 4, matt, haas, night and samurai(innactive)
So it's actually one of the administrators who let him in...since they need to activate you.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 pm

I had a little trouble understanding some of this. So let me make sure I got this right:
(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
Normally to come on as incognito you need a new E-mail a new IP and a new nickname....
It's well technicly you can't be totally unbanned from the forums.... So once banned you cannot be unbanned from the forums?
But sam did the e-mail and IP but not the nickname...so since the board admin(there are only 4, matt, haas, night and samurai(innactive) Sam used a different nickname but the same IP address and e-mail
So it's actually one of the administrators who let him in...since they need to activate you. He was allowed in by an administrator to appeal his case. Does every new member to the forums have to be activated?
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Postby Mandalore » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

He's been hanging around the DoD TS3 server a bit recently. Much more chill than he used to be, I'll give him that.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello