One Final Request

Join our community

Re: One Final Request

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:58 am

Jamwin, my IP is not banned. It's just that my old account is frozen.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Ewok » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 am

Unban the cool dude.
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:12 am

There was this promise from a couple years ago too
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59&p=473#p473
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 am

haasd0gg wrote:There was this promise from a couple years ago too
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59&p=473#p473

Ah, yes. The thread where the glorious [m'kay] censor originated. Very nice.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 am

RC-1140_Fixer wrote: So once banned you cannot be unbanned from the forums?
Sam used a different nickname but the same IP address and e-mail
He was allowed in by an administrator to appeal his case. Does every new member to the forums have to be activated?

Oh well i made a mistake in one of them, let's see:
1- What i meant is if they BAN you, you can alwayes come back to the forums ussing a totally diffrent nickname and starting the whole SWGO thing over again.
2- No sam ussed the same nickname, he just changed IP and e-mail
3- Yes he was allowed in, idk why tough, and yes ALL new members cannot login till they are activated.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:There's a difference between defending myself and trolling. Just because I claimed to have changed doesn't mean I am going to sit around and take insults left and right without fighting back...

You deserve the insults, you despicable [m'kay]. I don't give a [poo] if you think you've changed, what you did was [m'kay] pathetic, and you're a goddamned idiot if you think we're going to be cool with your returning after you did nothing but be a complete [m'kay] [derriere orifice] for months on end, finishing your splendid career by [m'kay] around in a thread where we were told that a kid had died. And whatever you can say about me, at least I haven't ever stooped that [m'kay] low, and this little personality i'm running here is supposed to be a goddamned prick.

I don't give a [m'kay] if you think you've reformed, or that you're better than you were before. Hell, I don't even care if you are a better person now. Because being slightly better than some little prick that makes fun of others for mourning a child's death is like boasting of being drier than the goddamn ocean. And it's plainly obvious you haven't actually changed for the better, because if you had, you would know that we're actually completely in the right for not wanting you back. I know that might be a hell of a thing to swallow your first time through, but we have a hell of a lot of reasons for not wanting you around. You [m'kay] up, you were punished for all the right reasons, and for the love of christ, you are going to suck it the [m'kay] up and deal with it.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Not to sound too callous, but I believe you are over-exaggerating the extent to which I went on that thread. I only said two comments, none of them with the intention of hurting others. They were simply questions asking about the death. Perhaps you should go back to the thread and jog your memory... (because I'm not going to post what I said here)
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby toad » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

I say we we should keep Samonuh around as a pet for Narg? We would have to neuter the slug to make sure there is not chance of gene pollution. However I think narg is ready for a pet.... :twisted:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:29 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Jamwin, my IP is not banned. It's just that my old account is frozen.

Then it defeated the purpose of banning you, because you could have come back anytime, which you did. Again just saying.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 pm

mrjamwin wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Jamwin, my IP is not banned. It's just that my old account is frozen.

Then it defeated the purpose of banning you, because you could have come back anytime, which you did. Again just saying.

Yes, but my hunch is that it was a mistake that my IP wasn't banned.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello