(SWGO)Killer46

Join our community

(SWGO)Killer46

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Look everyone, i dont really understand. There r a lot of people who h8 me and r copying my name. They seem to sneak up to u and my friends and say bad things, which makes u think its me. I have disobeyed some rules and called others names, but that was only becuz they have been harrassing me too. I know u all r angry at me, but i dont remember being banned from any swgo servers, except dc(once). I'm not lying. I love swgo and i am sry i have been disobeying the rules sometimes. By the way, if u wanna know who might have been hacking my name.......i was probably (RoT)MstrCheese or Jazz, the players from SWB2. Plz dont suspend me yet :( I am sure i can talk it out with u all and i promise i wont break the rules. I just want u all to know im sry. I have never been farting in the servers though. all i have been doing before is mostly tking(team killing) and sometimes saying banned words
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

Re: (SWGO)Killer46

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Maybe we'll take you seriously when you use proper grammar on these forums.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 pm

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Look everyone, i dont really understand. There r a lot of people who h8 me and r copying my name. They seem to sneak up to u and my friends and say bad things, which makes u think its me. I have disobeyed some rules and called others names, but that was only becuz they have been harrassing me too. I know u all r angry at me, but i dont remember being banned from any swgo servers, except dc(once). I'm not lying. I love swgo and i am sry i have been disobeying the rules sometimes. By the way, if u wanna know who might have been hacking my name.......i was probably (RoT)MstrCheese or Jazz, the players from SWB2. Plz dont suspend me yet :( I am sure i can talk it out with u all and i promise i wont break the rules. I just want u all to know im sry. I have never been farting in the servers though. all i have been doing before is mostly tking(team killing) and sometimes saying banned words

Oh god. Not one of these again, where the [m'kay] do they come from, Narg's pants?

All you've been doing before, and I quote, "is MOSTLY tking and saying banned words?" I hope you realise that doing those things are against the rules and that is probably one of the reasons why some people hate you.

Maybe you should ignore and avoid the guys impersonating you. Make a new user name and don't reveal your true identity to anyone. It's not that hard.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Don't talk about my children that way. They're vulnerable souls.
[m'kay]
MVP

(SWGO)Killer46

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Guys, i told u all i wont break the rules anymore. Everyone has broke rules before. I'm sry i disobeyed the rules. Stop making fun of my grammer. This is what causes problems.
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

(SWGO)Killer46

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Who will be my friend? I wont break the rules anymore, and i am a great player on swgo :gunsmilie:, but i will not be friends with my enemies :action-smiley-043: . So who will be friends with me? :roll:
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am

Nobody will be your friend because you're a goddamn idiot. Also, you're grounded for the next two weeks.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Who will be my friend? I wont break the rules anymore, and i am a great player on swgo :gunsmilie:, but i will not be friends with my enemies :action-smiley-043: . So who will be friends with me? :roll:

It is hard to change that quick and you have quite a long history of being a nuisance. In-fact you were one of the first people I had trouble with, a long time ago in a server far far away...
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Look m'kay! I have never insulted anyone here or u! I am not a goddamn idiot! I am sure some people will be my friends here. You should learn not to insult here too. I am not going to harrass, tk, ks, or say banned words ever again! Unless i'm told to lol, but im serious. I wont glitch either. I am an expert at SWB2! You havent seen anything from me yet. Just dont insult me again plz.
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Look m'kay! I have never insulted anyone here or u! I am not a goddamn idiot! I am sure some people will be my friends here. You should learn not to insult here too. I am not going to harrass, tk, ks, or say banned words ever again! Unless i'm told to lol, but im serious. I wont glitch either. I am an expert at SWB2! You havent seen anything from me yet. Just dont insult me again plz.

:dots:

You say you're not a goddamn idiot but you kind of just fed the troll, you goddamn idiot. In case you didn't know, right under his name it says "Community Troll" don't blame him for living up to his status :whistling:.

A little intelligence goes a long way.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Next

Return to Say Hello