Salutations.

Join our community

Salutations.

Postby Rancor » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 pm

I am not joining this community, but I feel it is required of me to join the forums because there are a few of you on GMRZ's forums, I may as well represent GMRZ on your forums.
Hi. =)
Last edited by NiteRunner81 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: took out personal attacks...
Rancor
Community Member

Re: Salutations.

Postby JROD » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Hello Rancor!
JROD
Community Member

Xfire: wgojrod

Postby KOko » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 pm

*calls jamwin*
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby imaim » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Wuddup Rancor ;)
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Minwu325 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 pm

mrjamwin wrote:you can still make a dig at me like that.

Rancor is cool.
Minwu325
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 am

mrjamwin wrote:This is a prime example why you and the rest of the Gamerz community were banned from WGO.

But this is no longer WGO, and hopefully, we won't be banning people for petty disagreements...

In any case, that PM (which you don't deny writing) puts you deep into the wrong as far as I'm concerned...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Rancor » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:47 am

Darth Crater wrote:I'd like to think that, after nearly a year of adminship, my opinions have some value.

Exactly my point. I had the same amount of time, among many of my friends in WGO. And the entirety of our opinions mattered oh so little to the big "veteran" admins. And they made it very clear that we mattered just as little as our opinions.

I was under the impression and still am, that SWGO is not under the reigns of the WGO leadership, so although Jamwin posts here, he holds no authority over others, where as Crater who is a server admin for SWGO does. That being the case, I am here to be a friendly ambassador, and I didn't mean to offend Jamwin.
Rancor
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 am

It's good to be king...most of the bickering deleted, topic locked, hello Rancor.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 am

I am here to state some facts. It was not that the SW people didn't count. It was an environmental conflict. We thought it would be best to divide and conquer and let the SW crowd have THEIR DESIRED environment instead of creating hostility and pot-shotting the people we didn't see as "fitting in" to the mold we were wanting to create. THATS IT!! Everytime we tried to take a step into the direction of creating a more mature and adult environment we got slammed by at least 3 of our members and a dozen of people who didn't even belong or represent WGO...

Now I am going to make this clear - I support BOTH AFFILIATIONS and have offered SWGO any and all help I CAN give. I support Matt-Chicago and making this a more family-friendly environment safe for kids... if that is what HE wants.. all that I ask is that if you chose to join the battlefield-based WGO please respect the more adult environment. Do what you guys want and we will do what we want. Doesn't that sound fair???
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Return to Say Hello