Hi. I am NiteRunner

Join our community

Re: Hi. I am NiteRunner

Postby KOko » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 pm

if you think we need a thicker skin to accept your [poo] you may need new IP.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm

KOko wrote:if you think we need a thicker skin to accept your [poo] you may need new IP.

Wow, UMAD? Jesus, i'm not even doing anything to you people. Besides, all I did was a quick throw away joke. You started full out cursing. And I'M the one that's in the wrong? lol
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Doves » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 pm

i have to agree with nargotah on this one for 2 reasons
1. wasnt bad
2. Koko thought it was bad
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 pm

This was not a joke thread. I think people need to realize there's a time and place for stupid jokes, but sometimes it's inappropriate.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Boy, Narg, I guess you didn't read part of my message... Thanks.... so helpful...

If anyone seriously ever needed my support in the past they have had it.. I guess it was too much to ask to be left in peace so that I don't have any added stress while I recover and rebound from my current flare-up.. w/e
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Chin » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:23 pm

How about a rule,
Don't make posts that do not have any relation to the topic, no matter how much you think said post is funny.
It would reduce a lot of the drama that SWGO has already been plagued with.

Hello Niterunner.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Deshili » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:33 pm

hello
Deshili
Community Member

Xfire: deshili

Postby Bocca » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 am

Nargotah wrote:
KOko wrote:if you think we need a thicker skin to accept your [poo] you may need new IP.

Wow, UMAD? Jesus, i'm not even doing anything to you people. Besides, all I did was a quick throw away joke. You started full out cursing. And I'M the one that's in the wrong? lol

...well, let's see...primarily, it's because it seems like you are behaving like an idoit...you have a long time admin of one of the games you play explaining why not 100% (lately ) and you do a little "throw away joke"?...wait a minute, I get it...might be funny if I was a ding-a-ling...

Oh...and why did you bring Jesus into this? ...just curious...bring it! :-D
Bocca
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: boccaxfire

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:18 pm

bocca wrote:
Nargotah wrote:

...well, let's see...primarily, it's because it seems like you are behaving like an idoit...you have a long time admin of one of the games you play explaining why not 100% (lately ) and you do a little "throw away joke"?...wait a minute, I get it...might be funny if I was a ding-a-ling...

Oh...and why did you bring Jesus into this? ...just curious...bring it! :-D

I used Jesus as a phrase, as it's firmly ingrained into my mind. Sort of like "Oh my God" even if you're an atheist. And actually, I don't play this game. Also, ding-a-ling? What. Also, in my opinion, if she's soooo sick, she can go ahead and ignore my post. It's not like it won't let her scroll down the page until she's read it.
[m'kay]
MVP

Previous

Return to Say Hello