I would like to become an admin

Join our community

Re: I would like to become an admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:27 am

Shadow, if you get a chance to live life again, I have some important advice for you; "Don't eat the wall candy."
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby [NH]Shadow » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:23 pm

JAF wrote:Arguing with respected individuals in the community definitely puts you in good standing to become an admin. Good stuff.

No.

which respected member of the comunity was i argueing with?
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 pm

You know him as [Mkay].

We know him as Narg, short for Nargotah.

He's our community douchey [derriere orifice] and most of us respect him, myself included. Had you not shown up like a [Richard] and asked how to be an admin, instead stuck around, learned the people, you probably would have seen this.

You're not the first person to come to the forums asking to be an admin. You're one of over a dozen. Guess how many of those have become admin?

SPOILER, it's zero.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah you have broken several "rules" here.

1) Asking to be admin in first post - ain't gonna happen.

2) Arguing about it with people who have been here long before you - not a great idea.

3) Failing to have an epic avatar while asking to be admin - so wrong not even gonna go there, it just doesn't happen. Now Wulf on the other hand can become MC's second-in-command anytime he wants... I'm going to use his avatar until I come up with sometime more original.

So you have not only not increased your chances of becoming admin, you have pretty much ruled yourself out from EVER becoming admin. GG shadow.

Edit: I like this avatar (for now at least). I copied it to tinypic, didn't wanna just leech it.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Shadow, hang out and be cool. You never know who's gonna be an admin
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:53 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Shadow, hang out and be cool. You never know who's gonna be an admin

Yeap, listen to the man Shadow. When I first came here, I wasn't as cool and sophisticated as I am now. I too butted heads with members, made stupid jokes (I still do :whistling: ), as a matter of fact, I was kicked and banned from the servers awhile back (admin abuse... of course :innocent: ). Stay awhile, help out in catching riff raff's by posting pics of them violating our policies. To be a member here doesn't mean you have to wear a tag saying so. You will be fine here if you just help out and be a common face, show up regularly and next thing you know.... you might be asked to join the admin team. Just be cool bro.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:06 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Shadow, hang out and be cool. You never know who's gonna be an admin

Yeah, once we start knocking off the older admins, we can make room for some younger guns. :roll:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:

Yeah, once we start knocking off the older admins, we can make room for some younger guns. :roll:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :oldman:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Hey, me too! :wheelchair:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Panamá, gracias. que me han ayudado mucho como administrador joven (para [NH]) y como líder del clan para arriba-y-venir. gracias por el apoyo.. To those of you that do not quite agree with me, thank you for the criticism, I will strive to do better.
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello