Reapplying

Join our community

Re: Reapplying

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:52 pm

I try to keep a stockpile of them, but a case of Pepsi from Mexico is 20+ dollars. I "treat" myself to one or two occasionally. The Mexican Coke is better too, while I am Pepsi fan, I don't mind having a Coke here and there also. The Mexican one that is.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 am

11_Panama_ wrote:I try to keep a stockpile of them, but a case of Pepsi from Mexico is 20+ dollars. I "treat" myself to one or two occasionally. The Mexican Coke is better too, while I am Pepsi fan, I don't mind having a Coke here and there also. The Mexican one that is.

Coke in Brazil sucks completely because they seem to add very little "gas" ... so when you put ambient temperature coke in a cup with ice, all the gas leaves and then I get a tasteless coke. Here in the U.S coke has a lot more gas, so I would say it is pretty good.... not to mention that it is practically free everywhere (refill). I am amazed at how a McDonalds Medium sized coke in the U.S is the Large sized coke of Brazil or Venezuela. Large coke in the U.S is just HUGE. Therefore, it is perfect in the summer... you get one big ass american coke and drink till you drop.

As for the taste of the Venezuelan one.. it is probably comparable to the american one (in taste, gas content but not the size).
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:48 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Funny... I do the exact same thing, when they don't server Pepsi. :lol: I was raised with Pepsi in the fridge, for as long as I can remember. But of course, our Pepsi was made with pure cane sugar, so much better than today's high fructose crap. I recently drank a Pepsi from Mexico (available in most supermarkets in the ethnic section), and it was just like I remembered in Panama as a kid. Memories it brought back.. awesome. :wheelchair:

Here's a man who knows what's up! :) Enjoy that Pepsi, Panama - you can't beat real sugar.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:48 am

11_Panama_ wrote:I try to keep a stockpile of them, but a case of Pepsi from Mexico is 20+ dollars. I "treat" myself to one or two occasionally. The Mexican Coke is better too, while I am Pepsi fan, I don't mind having a Coke here and there also. The Mexican one that is.

Stop being a retail consumer. Make a friend with a food based business and go to Restaurant Depot
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Previous

Return to Say Hello