Good Bye

Join our community

Re: Good Bye

Postby WGO-Jango » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 am

samonuh wrote:Is it too early for a good bye thread? I hereby am leaving SWGO for good, and every WGO related thing for that matter. Your inability to accept others for their different beliefs disgusts me, and your intolerance for people that had a bad past makes me feel unwelcomed and hated. I joined here to help the new SWGO community, become friendly and acquanted with you all again, and to join the GWL team. But I was greeted with more insults and gibe. It is obvious I am not wanted here. Many of you I am still friends with, but that is not enough, because no matter what there will always be a select few constantly bickering at me, pointing out my flaws, and harrassing me. Good Day SWGO, I hope you have a good future.

You know this doesn't surprise me in the least. Sam, you take jesting too seriously. Get a thicker skin, its the [m'kay] internet. Any where anyone goes someone WILL hate you for the sake of hating you. Get over and grow a little. Personally, I think you should have nipped this one in the butt before it had a chance to happen Matt.
WGO-Jango

Postby Darth Crater » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:01 am

Apologies for the thread derail, but:

What are the rules for inappropriate language in this forum? Are we planning to implement a filter like on the previous forum?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby rive » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 am

Being as it is all ages, I would imagine one would be implemented
rive
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 am

I have started to implement a word filter.

[m'kay], [poo], [female dog], [British cigarette]
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby rive » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 pm

I see [m'kay] and think of Mr. Mackey from South Park lol.

[quote Mr. Mackey] Don't do drugs... drugs are bad, m'kay?[quote] lol
rive
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 am

Aw green beans and cheese, I didn't even see you come in Samonuh. Still looking for attention I see. Well, Good Bye.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Previous

Return to Say Hello