Good Bye

Join our community

Good Bye

Postby samonuh » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Is it too early for a good bye thread? I hereby am leaving SWGO for good, and every WGO related thing for that matter. Your inability to accept others for their different beliefs disgusts me, and your intolerance for people that had a bad past makes me feel unwelcomed and hated. I joined here to help the new SWGO community, become friendly and acquanted with you all again, and to join the GWL team. But I was greeted with more insults and gibe. It is obvious I am not wanted here. Many of you I am still friends with, but that is not enough, because no matter what there will always be a select few constantly bickering at me, pointing out my flaws, and harrassing me. Good Day SWGO, I hope you have a good future.
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Re: Good Bye

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Well I disagree with your opinion but you're entitled to it.
I think given some time you could've found a home here. I know I've seen you dish it out, you've got to have thick skin to be able to take it too.

If you decide to come back, you're welcome to join. Otherwise, happy trails.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby rive » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

I would be willing to bet he'll be back under an alias sometime in the near future...
rive
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

You could always just stay and prove them wrong...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Maybe people would start accepting you if you would apologize for the sick perverted things you have said to/asked others. Unless you own what you have done the people you did them to will never have the chance to even consider forgiving you and letting the slate be wiped clean.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Ripley » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:57 pm

These are the kind of threads WGO is trying to get rid of (in my opinion). Things have been slowly developing here with old members and new member participating so this sad cry for more attention is just that sad :( There are bigger issues that need to be handled and if you really wanted to contribute to the community you'd changed this behavior that is clearly the reason you have a bad reputation.
Ripley
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthripley

Postby KOko » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:18 pm

^^ What she said.
you cant change the way others think, you can only change the way you act.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby JROD » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:28 am

Samonuh-
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. I do not feel that you have given this community a chance, or given everyone here a chance to forgive you for your past offenses. People's opinions do not change overnight. Neither will your reputation. If you would stay and give it time, probably over six months, and you do not offend anyone, people will begin to accept you and forget your previous transgressions. You need to go out of your way to be nice, and you need to do so all the time. Eventually, people will begin to forgive you more each day and they will notice your good behavior after a while. Treat everyone on the internet as if you were talking to them face to face in the real world. If you do this, you will miraculously improve your "internet social skills."
Of course, whether or not you leave is your choice and your choice only (to some extent...). If you do not take my recommendations, then I wish you best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
{VA}JROD
JROD
Community Member

Xfire: wgojrod

Postby rive » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:52 am

JROD wrote:Samonuh-
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. I do not feel that you have given this community a chance, or given everyone here a chance to forgive you for your past offenses. People's opinions do not change overnight. Neither will your reputation. If you would stay and give it time, probably over six months, and you do not offend anyone, people will begin to accept you and forget your previous transgressions. You need to go out of your way to be nice, and you need to do so all the time. Eventually, people will begin to forgive you more each day and they will notice your good behavior after a while. Treat everyone on the internet as if you were talking to them face to face in the real world. If you do this, you will miraculously improve your "internet social skills."
Of course, whether or not you leave is your choice and your choice only (to some extent...). If you do not take my recommendations, then I wish you best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
{VA}JROD

And if you were gonna listen to anyone, I would suggest this guy^^^ He definitely knows what he is talking about. He gained my respect (having already lost it as JROD on the old boards), upon his return under his alias. It was as if it was a totally different person stating that they were JROD
rive
Community Member

Postby Chin » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Goodbye! I hope you enjoyed your week-long stay at SWGO! :mrgreen:
Chin
Community Member

Next

Return to Say Hello