Hi

Join our community

Hi

Postby banjana » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello all, I have been playing Battlefront 2 for a couple of months now, The only server I ever play on is SWGO Home Assault. thought I check in on the forum on whats going on :)
Me and a friend usually go on the servers together while using teamspeak, wondering if this community uses teamspeak too so we can all game together on the awesome server :D

I am 21 yrs (soon 22) from Norway, my nickname in game is banjana, i enjoy gaming css, garrys mod, left 4 dead, portal 1/2, resident evil 5/6 and ofcourse battlefront 2 :)

I'm hoping I get to know you all and game with you in the future.

May the force be with you all
banjana
Community Member

Re: Hi

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:29 pm

banjana wrote:Hello all, I have been playing Battlefront 2 for a couple of months now, The only server I ever play on is SWGO Home Assault. thought I check in on the forum on whats going on :)
Me and a friend usually go on the servers together while using teamspeak, wondering if this community uses teamspeak too so we can all game together on the awesome server :D

I am 21 yrs (soon 22) from Norway, my nickname in game is banjana, i enjoy gaming css, garrys mod, left 4 dead, portal 1/2, resident evil 5/6 and ofcourse battlefront 2 :)

I'm hoping I get to know you all and game with you in the future.

May the force be with you all

Once again
Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Re: Hi

Postby Sir Bang » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:18 am

Hello and welcome. See you in-game! :punk:
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Return to Say Hello