BOOT BUG ON NYC

Join our community

BOOT BUG ON NYC

Postby Flame » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 am

Sorry for the 3rd topic in a row swgo, but some players have complained about a boot bug at SWGO NYC so I thought you guys could help. Thanks again,
FLAME
Flame
Community Member

Re: BOOT BUG ON NYC

Postby (SWGO)Max » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:23 pm

It is good that you are trying to help out. Here are some tips that may help get better results.

1. Post in the "Star wars battlefront 2" Section of the forums, not the greeting section.

2. Get Xfire and download the client. Add admins as a good amount of the time, especially at night, you can get an admin for the servers.

3. This isn't a tip, just a btw. If the server is populated, I have found admins won't restart the server, Seeing as a boot bug is not a problem for every player, its just a bug for a certain slot in the server. 1 thing I used to do when there were boot bugs and I didn't want to play, is I would join the server so that I had the bugged slot but more players could join & play. (I don't know if that actually helped like I thought it did, but it's the thought that counts right? :whistling: )
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:22 pm

unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem. We have been plagued by boot bugs since the launch of this game... all because the developers were too lazy to fix it or had too many financial problems to think about a bug in a game they had launched. I saw your comments in in-game chat but there really is nothing I could do about it. I only rebooted the server when the population was starting to go low.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Sometimes kicking the player seems to solve it for them.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Return to Say Hello