Hello from the PS2 Community.

Join our community

Hello from the PS2 Community.

Postby SG-17 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 pm

I am SG-17 and I've been playing SWBF2 online since March 2007 on the PlayStation 2. I've come here because this is the only active PC community left and I am determined to find a way to save Star Wars: Battlefront II online. I'm not a coder, I don't know a lick of C++ or any programming language. But I have been hex editing this game inside and out for years. It may be small bananas to PC players, but I released the first set of serverside mods for the PS2 version of the game that preventing tanks from spawning, increased the points needed to play as special, disabled turrets, rebalanced weapons, among other things.
I've seen that some of the members here are capable with programming languages, so maybe we can save this game.
SG-17
Community Member

Re: Hello from the PS2 Community.

Postby Hobo » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

++++++++[>+>++>+++>++++>+++++>++++++>+++++++>++++++++>+++++++++>++++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++++>+++++++++++++>++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-]>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>+++.---<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>.<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>.<<<<>>>>>>>>>>+++.---<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Draigun » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 am

Hobo wrote:++++++++[>+>++>+++>++++>+++++>++++++>+++++++>++++++++>+++++++++>++++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++++>+++++++++++++>++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-]>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>+++.---<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>.<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>.<<<<>>>>>>>>>>+++.---<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<.

Only dedicated esoteric programmers know that programming language; Hobo, I had no idea. :lol:
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 am

Hi there.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Return to Say Hello