Hello Everyone

Join our community

Hello Everyone

Postby Mirky » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello, my name is Mirky (it was Norwood for a while), and I am a SWBF 1 and 2 player, and I have decided to go ahead and join your site, it seems to have grown into a hub of sorts. I hope to have a good time here. :mrgreen:

I do have to say that I have some misgivings about joining your site, as I have seen some of the trash your members post and whatnot here. (including their sigs)
Proud member of the SWBF1 BOBclan ---> http://www.swbobclan.webs.com
Mirky
Community Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Well hello, Mr late-to-the-party, and welcome. We are an open community and don't take responsibility for our members trash...
Unless you're talking about my sig... I take full responsibility for that.
If bouncing boobs are trashy, call me the garbage man! :punk:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Mirky » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

As I expected, you guys are never going to grow up... or maybe that is the problem. :wheelchair: Your forgetting your manners, but at any rate late to the party I am indeed, so I intend to make up for it. :gunsmilie:
Mirky
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:01 pm

+1 there haas, and Welcome!
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Pootus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:21 am

Let me get this straight....you want to introduce yourself and state that you are glad to
be in SWGO. Then you insult it in the same message?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

P.s. it's a shame none of your elders were Pro Choice
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:12 am

Hola and Bienvenido. I too was like "wth?" with your post. You throw all these negatives about us...then you join? A bit confused.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Mirky » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 am

"In SWGO"? Does joining your forum include joining your clan? or am I just confused?

I did not intend to insult SWGO, I just intend to let you know how I felt. If you guys are nice I will stick around, if not so much you won't be seeing much of me here. I don't intend to offend anyone, and you won't find me easily offended. Pro-choice? Please don't get me started on that... I don't intend to hurt anyone feelings or argue. :)

P.S. How is it that my post is so full of negatives? I merely said I was concerned that you guys might be a little to crass for me. (And if you want to be crass that is fine just don't expect me to join in.)
Mirky
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:49 am

Trash talk, intuitive thinking etc keeps the conversation interesting. Join the fun and MFing each others comments here and there has been our norm. Welcome to fantasy island! :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby imaim » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 am

You say:
Mirky wrote:I did not intend to insult SWGO… I don't intend to offend anyone...I don't intend to hurt anyone feelings or argue.
and
Mirky wrote:How is it that my post is so full of negatives?

But you also say:
Mirky wrote:I have seen some of the trash your members post and whatnot here. (including their sigs)

Mirky wrote:As I expected, you guys are never going to grow up... or maybe that is the problem. :wheelchair: Your forgetting your manners

Then you say:
Mirky wrote:and you won't find me easily offended.

But you also say:
Mirky wrote:I was concerned that you guys might be a little to crass for me.

Bipolar much, youngling? :lol: :lol: :lol:

To answer your question, though, we are an open community and not a clan. If you tell us you'd like to be a part of us, you're in. I look forward to more of your contradictory statements. Welcome!
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Mirky » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Well I am sorry if you found what I said all that bad. You are however, rather proving my point... I did notice Imaim, that everything I said which you quoted, you switched around. :wacko: Thanks for the welcomes.
Mirky
Community Member

Next

Return to Say Hello