Long Time No See

Join our community

Long Time No See

Postby =Ralon= » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 am

Hey Everybody,

Don't know if you all remember me, especially after going through my posts, which seemed mostly to consist of not-as-subtle-as-15-y-o-me-thought hints that I wanted to be an admin.

I used to be pretty regular, especially on HA Force maps, and I think I was in the top 100 at one point (whatever that's supposed to indicate).

I'm a little surprised to see this is all still here, especially since the old servers (and all of my GameTracker stats :-|) have been gone for a while.

I never did bother trying EA's attempt at a SW game, but BF2 is probably my favorite game of all time just because of the fun I had and the hours I put in. It may not have been a balanced, or glitch-free, or well-supported, or realistic combat game (etc. etc.), but it had so much character and longevity. I'm not much of a gamer in general, but I doubt I will ever find another game I'm as attached to.

Hope you're all doing well :th_a017:

- Ralon, or (SWGO)RalonDestroyer{TM} if we want to use my edgy-teen tag.
=Ralon=
Community Member

Xfire: ralondestroyer

Re: Long Time No See

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:08 am

Glad to see you! Drop by anytime. There are still some of us on the new Battlefront, but it is not like the old days. Maybe the new BF2 will be what we are hoping for since they are working on a single player story this time.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Brazosgrad » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:53 pm

In fact, the site was down for a little while, but has been up the last couple months. Not sure what is inspiring people to come back and visit other than nostalgia or just to see if the site is still operating. It's good to see anyone visiting it honestly. Hope this finds everyone doing well!
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 am

We might be able to relaunch if Galaxy in Turmoil goes anywhere, because it's going to have mods and there is nearly a 100% chance somebody does a battlefront style mod for it. Disney/EA can't really complain about that, there is far too much precedent (i.e. pretty much every moddable game for the last 15 years).
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Nice to see you all.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Return to Say Hello