Donations for January 2011

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Re: Donations for January 2011

Postby WD-40 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I had the misfortune of discovering SWGO, let alone BF2, late in the game. So I have not donated the mucho bucks Duel and others have, BUT....thank you Matt for the month off and THANK YOU to all that donated. This is a group of server guys/gals I will never forget! More 'moolah' next month then. Get R Dun and keep BF2 SWGO going strong!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm MJI and donated a small amount this month to help out. I will donate again as every little helps. :mrgreen:
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 pm

i didnt know donations where this hard needed.... :-|

what i do think SWGO chould do is make the auto-admin advertise someting....that will call more donaters....
as it only sayes donate keep the server running.... :-|
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

I also noticed is says $$$$
so europeans have a big advantage to this....if they donate...
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby KOko » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 am

Thank you for the double post Val, now back on topic - there is auto-admin notification encouraging donations on every SWGO server.
And yes, those servers we all enjoy are paid. There are money SWGO need from community donations every month to keep goin.
So, don't be shy...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 am

KOko wrote:Thank you for the double post Val, now back on topic - there is auto-admin notification encouraging donations on every SWGO server.
And yes, those servers we all enjoy are paid. There are money SWGO need from community donations every month to keep goin.
So, don't be shy...

1- It was so encouraging that ive been playing since June/july 2010 and that i didnt know SWGO needs them badly untill 1January 2011 when i read the donations forum.

2- I alwayes thought there was more than enough money thinking that the most sucsesfull conquest server whould be well funded i was wrong...i see that matt-chicago sometimes payes for like 90% of the month.... :eek:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby pojay » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 am

haasd0gg wrote:if you guys think wives are tough, you should try teenagers :roll:

lol
pojay
Community Member

Xfire: pojay123

Postby (SWGO)KT » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

As the fact that I am a "minor" I can't give you guys donations, as I do very much enjoy SWGO, when I am older, and have perhaps long forgotten how to play SWBF2, you will receive a big donation from me! I'm going to go write a note to myself now, telling myself to open it in say 18 years. If y'all are still around, I hope you can expect a very generous donation from me! I know it's pretty wild to be saying this for 18 years in the future, but perhaps, it will come of use!
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 am

(SWGO)KT wrote:As the fact that I am a "minor" I can't give you guys donations, as I do very much enjoy SWGO, when I am older, and have perhaps long forgotten how to play SWBF2, you will receive a big donation from me! I'm going to go write a note to myself now, telling myself to open it in say 18 years. If y'all are still around, I hope you can expect a very generous donation from me! I know it's pretty wild to be saying this for 18 years in the future, but perhaps, it will come of use!

18 years, then you will be of the age of consent, what are you one now? IOU's are a nice thought, but perhaps you meant to post this in the spam section of the forums.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Em.

you dont need to be 18 to donate.

I have my creditcard since im 16.
And not the emergency card but mine from my personal bank account not the one my parents made for me.

+

Matt sayed we chould mail him the money

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Donations