Donations badly needed

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Re: Donations badly needed

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 pm

ImperialNeedler wrote:I wasn't really aware of the current situation, sorry about not donating. Is $10-20 ok for now?

EDIT: I sent some money at April I believe.

Any donation is appreciated and PM me your real first or last name so I can give you credit for your donation(s).
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 pm

I can help, but I need a few weeks, school supplies (iPads and fancy backpacks, just purchased a new laptop for the woman) set me back a bit. Add a few Birthdays in a week span, and I'm cleaned out. As a matter of fact, I still need to buy a few other items for the kids since there are always new items added by teachers. But I will show my appreciation for the sacrifices Matt has made.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Yanoda » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:Any donation is appreciated and PM me your real first or last name so I can give you credit for your donation(s).

Sent some today, hope it arrived.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Outrider » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

I don't have a credit card, but will you accept e-gift cards, Matt? I should be redeeming a couple $5 Amazon ones soon from this e-Rewards site that I use, so I can PM you the codes, then. If they can help recoup the funds you paid out of pocket with in any way, then I can and will gladly donate.
Outrider
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Sent some in through PayPal

Thanks for keeping the server up an running MC :th_a017:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Doves » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Sent you $20, but im a high school senior, so idk how much im going to be able to send you for a while
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:23 pm

I would donate if i had the money...
But considering i still own people for over 100€ for the repairs on my PC(and there is more to come) and now my phone is dying....

Ill try and pitch in something as soon as this gets better, but the soonest would be next month.....

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby ATCStewart » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 am

Sent some money your way. Will hopefully send some more next month.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 am

In the process of dropping a ton of money I don't have on an addition to my house plus I keep 4 kids fed and dressed but I still squeezed something out for SWGO . Everybody has some money they could help out with. Skip McDonalds and PayPal $5 over to matt. It works out to a fraction of a cent per game for most of you.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 am

If you can not use paypal I will be setting up a P.O. Box NEXT week for those who want to send a cash or check donation then I can PP that money directly to MC.

The reason for setting up the PO Box is I am going to start vlogging soon (when I fall pregnant) and I am going to do giveaways, product swaps, reviews, etc.

Matt, when the babe comes and you need ANYTHING just PM me and I will amazon it straight to you. Set up a wishlist to use so your address can stay discreet.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

PreviousNext

Return to Donations