Donations badly needed

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Re: Donations badly needed

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm dealing with Ace as time allows. Forum admin activation has been restored. Please don't feed the retard. Thats my job..

I'll try not to get sandwiched by two 55-inch tvs in the process.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Nah, don't ban him quite yet. I want to see some of these articles he's written, a profile picture of the author who wrote those articles, and then a picture of himself that is clearly the same person as the author, holding an L to his forehead while holding a piece of cardboard with the name Acessonall on it. A simple thing to do, especially if you write articles online, because people who do that aren't professional enough to have to worry about their image, and are likely to gain popularity by doing so. So go ahead, Ace.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Maybe it will be an intimate demise... anyway, sad truth is that if ace believed what he wrote, he never would have wasted the time to write it at all. Sad, lonely, little boy. Maybe we should call his mom.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Welcome back Acehol. :1402:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Cared so much about SWGO to come back? aww that's so sweet.
So wait, we're a bad community yet you made over 30 attempts(accounts) to still be here? awww that's sweet i guess you really don't have any kind of life
Anyhow's till the next account you make to rage

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby EminentDemise » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Let me actually apologize for the disruption here. I did, in fact, have a couple of close friends over today (Besides the fact) who also have SWBF2 and do know about my past here. Essentially they were dicking around on my laptop while I most likely wasn't around, created this fail account and tried to act like me because they thought it would be funny. I always check my history though, so I found out (obviously), asked them for the account info to see what damage they did, and saw that last message.

Let me make this clear. I have not accessed this site for years and never had any intentions to. I don't write articles for IGN. Why the hell would I be writing articles for IGN. That seems a bit random and stupid. None of the below was remotely serious or true as I didn't even type that.

The last time I associated myself with this site is when I tried to friend one of the admins here on Steam (I don't remember who). From time to time I even come on the SWGO servers and act regularly (which is usually polite or chill).

NiteRunner: You think after that long apology I wrote a couple of years ago, I would come back for no particular reason and type this?
------------

As more proof that I didn't type this. You know what I described was true when it was clearly noted in the first post of this account that this was the only post that was going to be made ever (Because they (The close friends) knew they'd have to go home and they can't act like me with a different IP).

Edit: I just found out that they logged on to a really old alt account of mine (The account Password...The Password to that account is "Password" as well so it was that easy..)
------------

Anyway, again. I don't actually wish for the demise of this community of the server. Hell I still play on them, why the sack would I want them gone. As proof of apology too. I'll be donating 5-10 dollars by the end of this week.

I don't have any intentions on coming back on this community unless I'm wanted (Doubt it anyway). I'll even give away the password to this account (Password: lolnope).
EminentDemise
Community Member

Postby Vishy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Then what the hell is this? http://www.ign.com/blogs/acesonnall

you filthy liar
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby EminentDemise » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Vishy wrote:Then what the hell is this? http://www.ign.com/blogs/acesonnall

you filthy liar

Yeah... Because I totally work for IGN and get paid. Those are blogs, not the articles you see on the front page...

Really, I already said I have no intention on being a part of this community so whether you actually think I'm a liar beats me. I just came to apologize.

Edit: Apparently, my apology PM didn't get sent so here's the screenshot.

swgohome.com • User Control Panel • View messages.png
swgohome.com • User Control Panel • View messages.png (32.75 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
Last edited by EminentDemise on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EminentDemise
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 pm

1. If PC gamers haven't experienced a significant leap in visuals in the same amount of time it takes companies to release new lines of consoles, then don't even think for 2 seconds that consoles will either.

This just in, games look exactly the same in 2005 as they do now.

basically the same as

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577797167815871625/0040EF419777F029CCA7FD1AC60EB77D308569A0/

(just kidding Battlefield 2 was made a year later, in 2006)
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 am

Ace,

enjoy the lock... COME AT ME BRO!!!!

EminentDemise wrote:Saw you locked that thread. I'll take that as an accepted apology any day.

Good to see you guys unharmed.

After I send in my $5 dollars tomorrow, I'll be on my way. :innocent:

-----------

If I may ask, why didn't you guys ban this account when that post was made?

EminentDemise wrote:$5 dollars coming your way tomorrow. (Hopefully that isn't insignificant)
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

PreviousNext

Return to Donations