Donations badly needed

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Re: Donations badly needed

Postby (SWGO)Johnny » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:45 pm

About 40$ on the way!
:6438: (SWGO)Johnny :6438:
(SWGO)Johnny
Community Member

Xfire: swgojohnny

Postby Bocca » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 am

the purpose of this post is to bring it to the top of your heap...

if you play here then you need to donate here...

i rarely talk to matt c and i have never met matt c...i don't get financial updates or anything of the sort from matt c or haas or anyone else...been a while (work) since I played here (i don't paly anywhere else, though)...

however, matt c's actions demonstrate commitment to these servers...so, support the servers you play with your $$ if you wish to see them continue...send $ today...

we have so many players...$12/year from all regular players would go long way...would be big time "rah rah"...me bocca say YOU support...you say "yes...yes, i do..." (now)...hurry up!

and don't carry on with the "dying game" crap...if you're one of "those" please consider it's not relevant here... ;-)...

bocca (the four billion dollar man)
Did anyone see which way that guy went?
Bocca
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: boccaxfire

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm

If I had the money, I'd donate. We're very much living paycheck to paycheck at the moment though.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Sent $15 today... just incase the server outage of HADC has anything to do with finances.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Bocca » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:If I had the money, I'd donate. We're very much living paycheck to paycheck at the moment though.

no prob wulf...we all are/have living/lived as you described as some point...this plea is actually aimed at those that have it and simply won't come off the hip...truly, $5/month from 20 players would go a long way...

said another way..."smoke 'em if you got 'em!!"
Did anyone see which way that guy went?
Bocca
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: boccaxfire

Postby Son » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:14 am

Bocca wrote:

I always preferred.... "drive it like you stole it!" :twisted:
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 am

Son wrote:
Bocca wrote:

I always preferred.... "drive it like you stole it!" :twisted:

I love this song.

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby EminentDemise » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:20 pm

So the thought of how this community is doing randomly sprang into my mind and now I'm here (probably for only one post). I came for +1's and to gain enjoyment from seeing the eminent demise of this community and/or it's servers. :lol: Not even too sure why people even try to give donations to such a poorly received community (Some people still here are naturally awesome though such as Kren, Minas, and [m'kay]) that offers nothing special in comparison to other servers and communities (It takes a reality check to realize). If SWGO could no longer pay for servers, we'd all just play on the other communities. SWGO just so happens to be one of the communities people play on, but not because of reputation haha. Anyway, I've been on IGN and another Gaming community for quite a long time now (Users actually respect each other in those places and admins actually adhere to problems even though I'm actually now a moderator of one of the mentioned sites. I even get paid for some of the articles I write now due to popularity. Either way, IGN and the other gaming themed community are naturally more vibrant and more interesting than this jocular community :wheelchair: ).

I see I even have my own thread dedicated to me here (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4196). That's so thoughtful. My good deeds shall never go unnoticed now. :clap:

2 minutes typing this is way too much time lost and I can't believe I made some of you actually read this. I'll see some of you around elsewhere. :action-smiley-043:

~Ace :afro:
EminentDemise
Community Member

Postby Vishy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:53 pm

you [m'kay] retard, it's imminent, not eminent
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Vishy wrote:you [m'kay] retard, it's imminent, not eminent