Back again with a new question.

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Back again with a new question.

Postby Bing » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Hey I was about to donate real quick with paypal but when I tried to make a paypal it wanted like pic of my ssc or some of that other stuff I was wondering, I know you guys said I could contact someone or something.That would prob be faster for me thanks =P.

:th_a017: with love- B I N G
Last edited by Bing on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gundam Mk-II Taking off
Bing
Community Member

Steam ID: Mr.Crosby.

Re: Back again with a new question.

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm

dude, it's paypal. You have to put that information to create your account. Paypal is like a bank account. And I still don't understand what problem you encountered.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Bing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

I put in all of my information just fine like I would in steam which I use all the time using my debit card. after that it said some bs acount not being able to authenticate it or something then ask for pic os your social security card and other [poo] I don't feel like doing. Nightrider already said somthing about someone else being able to help man I don't remember you saying anything at all. No need to come at me like that unless you want do donate for me Otto.
Last edited by Bing on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gundam Mk-II Taking off
Bing
Community Member

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 am

Bing wrote:Nightrider

:mrgreen:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:48 am

I assure you, K.I.T.T. and his driver have no business on these forums.

Kidding. We appreciate donations. Our snail mail address is temporarily suspended though.
Paypal is how you spend money on the internet. Forget the debit card and just use your checking acct.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Bing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 am

Well uh thats a bummer because I don't really feel like taking a picture of my ssc or any of that Jazz. There has to be another way I would be down sending it through a steam wallet thing if ANYONE at all wants to spend 20 bucks on steam or something and just donate.I don't want to just not do it giving up that easily, I'm 100% sure I could do it on steam like instantly Debit card works fine on that. Would be nice ya know?

:star-wars-smiley-008:
Gundam Mk-II Taking off
Bing
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 am

haasd0gg wrote:I assure you, K.I.T.T. and his driver have no business on these forums.

Kidding. We appreciate donations. Our snail mail address is temporarily suspended though.
Paypal is how you spend money on the internet. Forget the debit card and just use your checking acct.

i've donated with one of those pre-paid debit cards once, you just have to activate it on their website.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Pootus » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 am

Pay Pal does not ask you for SS verification...unless Frank Dodd has screwed us yet again.
Just set up your account and link a debit card or something to it. Don't set it up just to use to send wire transfers.
More and more businesses are using Pay Pal as a payment method.....on Ebay it's essential.

PS thanks for donating.
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 am

When you attach your bank account you will receive 2 micro deposits from paypal -- you need to verify those deposits to verify your account. There is no SSN about paypal UNLESS you are starting a business account..

And for the emperor it is NITE - RUNNER!!!!

Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Return to Donations