Donations for May 2010

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Re: Donations for May 2010

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks to everyone who donated.
I will probably start exploring options of renting server space on another box since I just can't afford paying this much every month.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Talon Karrde » Tue May 04, 2010 5:24 am

Well, let us know if there's another bill to pay - I was looking around for a June 2010 donation topic but couldn't find one. :D

Psst, check the initial post, it says "Donations for February"
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed May 05, 2010 4:44 pm

This friday, you get monies.
WGO-Jango

Postby WD-40 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Matt-
I've been playing SWGO since last year as WD-40, and I've just been accepted to SWGO officially as a member (thanks for letting me into the clan). I'm just now for the first time checking the forums, and having discovered the money issue will sneak some cash your way (don't tell the wife...she hates me playing), especially since my 16 yr old daughter Meg (aka 'Girl') loves your server too. Send me an address to my email: pilotharcourt@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Steve
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Matt-Chicago » Wed May 19, 2010 3:24 pm

WD-40 wrote:Matt-
I've been playing SWGO since last year as WD-40, and I've just been accepted to SWGO officially as a member (thanks for letting me into the clan). I'm just now for the first time checking the forums, and having discovered the money issue will sneak some cash your way (don't tell the wife...she hates me playing), especially since my 16 yr old daughter Meg (aka 'Girl') loves your server too. Send me an address to my email: pilotharcourt@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Steve

Thanks for the offer, I've emailed you my address.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Donations