Gamerz offer to merge with SWGO

Information about donations received and how to donate.

Re: Gamerz offer to merge with SWGO

Postby Corpse » Sat May 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Rancor has a point, SWGO's lag is a problem, My ping on their servers is around 50 (at least) higher than it is on most other US servers. However, I think it really shows how successful SWGO really is, that despite its lag problem, the servers are still highly ranked and populated. I have no beef, or any kind of meat with GMRZ. I try to ignore all of the conflict between the two groups and enjoy myself, none of this stuff really makes any difference to me, but I'm an ignorant 15 year-old infidel, so I don't want to even bother trying to form an opinion on whether I want the two groups to merge.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby mrjamwin » Sat May 01, 2010 5:34 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:Cause you're an [derriere orifice] that's why. Anymore stupid questions Professor?

Duel of Fates wrote:It must be frustrating to have to cross the burned bridges of the past. I would vote no to any merger. If you would like to make a donation though, your always welcome to do so.

Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:Twice this proposal has reached our door step. Matt has willingly shared each proposal with the mods and admins here. Its been debated, most of us would rather see SWGO light up and burn like a Napalm factory than willingly hand it over to GMRZ. The fact that such a proposal was kept private was very appreciated, making a public topic such as this shows how frustrated you must be with our intransigence.

I now understand. In the past Matt has been cordial enough to filter the vitriol that this group has responded with today and simply said, "no thank you." I underestimated the blind hatred which would rather see WGO/SWGO burn then be associated with Gamerz. I'm sad to see this sentiment. My last two proposals included me leaving the leadership council. Our latest proposal offered THE ENTIRE COUNCIL stepping down for an election by SWGO and Gamerz members. Apparently you are not just mad at individuals at Gamerz, but resent it's very creation. It shows the irrationality of your anger.
Now that I am enlightened to your leaderships' true state of mind, I understand how futile my attempts to reach out have been.

"And so fare thee well: Thou never shalt hear herald any more."

Once again you show your ignorance. Just because I called you an [derriere orifice] doesn't mean I hate you. I'm merely stating a fact. What I hate about you is that you think that your are a Professor and that by writing wordy, page long dissertations about what you believe and then how you belittle and look down on everyone and question their morality while failing to question your own. Is what disgusts me the most about you. Also associating with other degenerates and hypocrites who sole existence on this forum and yours is to back stab others for failure to succomb to your pious belief system. Your failure to take no as the answer the first time just shows your arrogance.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:"And so fare thee well: Thou never shalt hear herald any more."

Yes, slither away, your shame brings me joy and power!
WGO-Jango

Postby Doves » Sat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

i dont hate GMRZ, but i would just like to point out a few things here
ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:I wouldn't want to see SWGO disappear because of lack of funding

if that was your sole intention you would not need to merge, just donate

and yes SWGO servers are very laggy, thats one of the main reasons i dont play on them that much anymore
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby samonuh » Sat May 01, 2010 7:18 pm

My two cents is you guys left WGO in hopes of making a great SWBF2 community, so why are you coming back?
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 01, 2010 7:26 pm

samonuh wrote:My two cents is you guys left WGO in hopes of making a great SWBF2 community, so why are you coming back?

Because they realized that they can accomplish nothing without leeching off others?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Rancor » Sat May 01, 2010 7:37 pm

• World Gaming Order always had a large popular player base.
  • World Gaming Order began with the same morales that Gamerz enforces, and the leadership of World gaming order ceased to bother with it in favour of reaching a "mature" audiance, which obviously worked brilliantly.
  • We did not have a problem with World Gaming Order, the leadership at the time had a problem with us.
  • We did not leave WGO to try and outgrow their community base, it was because we were not welcome anymore.
  • Swbf2 is even more of a dying game then it was when we left. At this point refusing our offer will effectively further diminish crowds due to lag, even if you recieve the donations you need.
  • We still have not heard from Matt in this topic, and therefore I disregard all posts as being SWGO's official response.
Rancor
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Sat May 01, 2010 7:52 pm

SWGO has the fun and humour GMRZ doesn't have.
SWGO is more free.
SWGO has more populated servers.
SWGO's lag can be fixed.
Need I go on?

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby Corpse » Sat May 01, 2010 8:02 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:SWGO's lag can be fixed.

Fix it pl0x.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 pm

I actually teach college courses for a career.... can I start acting like this?
mrjamwin wrote:What I hate about you is that you think that your are a Professor and that by writing wordy, page long dissertations about what you believe and then how you belittle and look down on everyone and question their morality while failing to question your own.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Donations