JBA

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

JBA

Postby (SWGO)Andrew » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm

JBA has been lagging a lot lately and a few times it disconnects too
(SWGO)Andrew
Community Member

Re: JBA

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Doesn't seem to be hurting your ability to kick butt one bit Andrew, although I agree wholeheartedly, it has been.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Our host has things all screwed up right now, hopefully fixed soon.

Edit - fixed.

They had assigned our server IP address to someone else and things got really screwy, but we figured it out and it should be back to normal now.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 am

That explains all the weird server names I was seeing for JBA, like vVv something, and No force duels, etc
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby nobody » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Some people have patch 1.3(unofficial) where is "Fake console" so they can edit rules(in multi too). For example - low speed , jedi jumps, add jestpacks,extreme points,etc... I saw this and its funny but not for other players ... When u turn on "low speed" it seems to laggy. Maybe someone have it and comes to JBA and edit rules...
But it's not me (: i have 1.1 version
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Postby Corpse » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 pm

You can't do that with the fake console on a dedicated server, otherwise its maker wouldn't have released it.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby nobody » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Of course to server comes many people with ping 380! Record i saw that was 401...
So it can be the reason.I know they are boted but every minute they re coming..
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Postby (SWSF)MJ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Rawler wrote:Some people have patch 1.3(unofficial) where is "Fake console" so they can edit rules(in multi too). For example - low speed , jedi jumps, add jestpacks,extreme points,etc... I saw this and its funny but not for other players ... When u turn on "low speed" it seems to laggy. Maybe someone have it and comes to JBA and edit rules...

Ya I noticed that to, it says our team has been enforced with something injections.
Halo: 4, the game of the year. Get it NOW!
(SWSF)MJ
Community Member

Xfire: Michaeljackson2009
Steam ID: Deathmaul1999

Postby =Ralon= » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 am

Yes I have that patch or something like it but I don't use it online and didn't even know it worked online. But yeah it has cool stuff like free camera, super jump, eternal jetpack, kill all, boosts, etc. :star-wars-smiley-026:
=Ralon=
Community Member

Xfire: ralondestroyer

Postby Draigun » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Rawler wrote:Some people have patch 1.3(unofficial) where is "Fake console" so they can edit rules(in multi too). For example - low speed , jedi jumps, add jestpacks,extreme points,etc... I saw this and its funny but not for other players ... When u turn on "low speed" it seems to laggy. Maybe someone have it and comes to JBA and edit rules...

Since SWBF2 has a built-in passive anti-cheating capability, it's impossible to use Fake console in multi-player. It may seem like you are cheating, but it's just lag and other players can STILL kill you. If you have a jetpack for a Jedi, it may seem like you are flying, but you then quickly go back to the ground.

Everything is entirely server sided or client sided, so Fake console is null in multi-player.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Next

Return to Tech support