Registration Form

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Registration Form

Postby X-Daytona10-X » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

Couldnt find where to put this but, how did you guys set up the registration and account thing on the website not the forums the website. I am making a website for my aunt and i think it would be nice to have an account with her website..
I enjoy matt s company

FYI I copied the matt thing from dove i made this sentence so she wouldn't whine about people stealing her idea ;o
X-Daytona10-X
SWBF2 Admin

Re: Registration Form

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 am

I used the Content Management System (CMS) called Mambo.
It's one of several free CMS's like Joomla and Drupal, which allow users to interact with the website, creating pages and posts of their own. So, I just installed Mambo and it came up as a fully done website, with customizable templates, a user registration system, and all of that. You can edit using the built in WYSIWYG for html, use direct html, php, etc.

So short answer to your question is, with a content management system.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby X-Daytona10-X » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Well i would like to use my own web designer like dreamweaver so is there possible integration?
I enjoy matt s company

FYI I copied the matt thing from dove i made this sentence so she wouldn't whine about people stealing her idea ;o
X-Daytona10-X
SWBF2 Admin

Re: Wuhan-Made NVD Donated to Tibet

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

lmno553 wrote:wow gold news : On August 16, a number of NVD players, valued at 2 million Yuan, arrived in Tibet and will be allocated by the Autonomous Region Government. The donated products include 750 DVD and 300 NVD players, 10 lap-tops, as well as 20,000 high-resolution discs. All the products are made under independent intellectual properties.

wait, spam?? :1372:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 am

My choice of CMS is probably Mkportal - if you don't want to install an external forum (such as phpBB3 or MyBB), you can use the AEF board provided in the releases section of the site. Or, you can use the said external forum and integrate it with the CMS - two registrations are not required, and Mkportal is loaded with features.

Quite personally, I find the simplicity of the admin panel to be a nice change from Joomla, which, in my opinion, is a bit confusing (at first).

(If you're interested, www.mkportal.it is the link).
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Return to Tech support