SUGGESTIONS! PLZ READ!!!!

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Re: SUGGESTIONS! PLZ READ!!!!

Postby himself » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Mandalore wrote:I generally use Vader in 1v1 Force matches, against pullers, and win. It's all about using cover and the float+choke ability. Generally if you stick to roof tops, you can nab the top score 75% of the time.

Edit: If you think GG is bad, just watch Crater play.
*cries in a corner*

vader is hard to use 4 me.im better with emperor.
"Our life is made by the death of others."

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:37 am

himself wrote:

vader is hard to use 4 me.im better with emperor.

have you put your mouse sensitivity up?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby KOko » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 am

Corpse wrote:
himself wrote:vader is hard to use 4 me.im better with emperor.

Why the hell should he do this ? 100% sensitives are just silly.
Almost every Vader nowadays is exploit user who needs sliding or slow run on every dash because 100% sensitiveness makes them inaccurate.
Every second duel is with 180o slow run dash user. The game lost a lot with all those exploits goin to the masses and some ppl continue teaching newbs how to exploit. SILLY!
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Chin » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

yeah i saw that pic when i was eating breakfast >_<
Chin
Community Member

Postby Hobbit » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Thx guys. Sry if I was sort of a noob. Well thank you everyone for reading my suggestions and telling me your opinion! And even if it wasnt what the thread was for, thx for the advice! Thank you!
-(SWGO)Hobbit
Hobbit
Community Member

Location: In my nice little hole in the Shire, not looking forward to any adventures.
Xfire: uzuvun

Postby Hobbit » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:50 pm

By the way, guys. The gross pic of the cat is totally unnecessary and off topic. We have a whole forum where you can post non-topic items. Do that there, but don't put random pics on a thread that is dealing with an entirely different subject. Its a complete waste of space.

Thank you for deleting the picture!
-(SWGO)Hobbit
Last edited by Hobbit on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbit
Community Member

Location: In my nice little hole in the Shire, not looking forward to any adventures.
Xfire: uzuvun

Postby Mandalore » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:06 pm

KOko wrote:
Corpse wrote:
himself wrote:vader is hard to use 4 me.im better with emperor.

Why the hell should he do this ? 100% sensitives are just silly.
Almost every Vader nowadays is exploit user who needs sliding or slow run on every dash because 100% sensitiveness makes them inaccurate.
Every second duel is with 180o slow run dash user. The game lost a lot with all those exploits goin to the masses and some ppl continue teaching newbs how to exploit. SILLY!

1. 100% sensitivity is needed for the quick pace of this game, especially for the quicker turns.
2. Slow run, and especially lag run are not used for accuracy purposes. Lag run is never used purposefully as far as I know, and it's the view of the client-I.E. you can see lag run, but the player who supposedly has it, doesn't.
3. You are thinking of block sprint, as far as I know, only myself and Ender have ever used Slow Run prolifically. And neither of us use or have used it for competition. Most in-accuracy in game is often due to lag, especially on the "near misses" or as I call them "lol take a hit plz" misses
4. Exploits are a part of every game, and I think people forget this way too much.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby KOko » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Mandalore wrote:1. 100% sensitivity is needed for the quick pace of this game, especially for the quicker turns.
2. Slow run, and especially lag run are not used for accuracy purposes. Lag run is never used purposefully as far as I know, and it's the view of the client-I.E. you can see lag run, but the player who supposedly has it, doesn't.
3. You are thinking of block sprint, as far as I know, only myself and Ender have ever used Slow Run prolifically. And neither of us use or have used it for competition. Most in-accuracy in game is often due to lag, especially on the "near misses" or as I call them "lol take a hit plz" misses
4. Exploits are a part of every game, and I think people forget this way too much.

1. 100% sensitiveness means nothing. It still depends on your mouse sensitivity.
a guy with 600dpi mouse and 100% sensitivity ingame = guy with 1200dpi mouse and 50% sensitivity
2. "Lag run" has nothing to do with slow run and I never pointed to it.
3. No. I mean slow run, witch is triggered by holding block while you sprint with your force set to something different than throw.
A lot of ppl use it all the time, especially when they execute dash with Vader or a sec before the dash, mainly for accuracy.
4. k
as it was said for the last GWL turney - it's no longer a matter of skills, it's only about who knows more exploits.

Some of the most annoying exploits is when hitboxes don't match the animation.
The next one is when there is mismatch between the directions of the hit and the actual push (non-force, null, stun)
but I'm sure you know this way better than me Mandi :geek:

I agree it's all developers fault but still some ppl dedicated way too much time to found those unnatural exploits/glitches.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Mandalore wrote:2. Slow run, and especially lag run are not used for accuracy purposes. Lag run is never used purposefully as far as I know, and it's the view of the client-I.E. you can see lag run, but the player who supposedly has it, doesn't.

I see lag run occur on myself after a melee all the time (and clear it as soon as I do, of course).
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Corpse » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm

KOko wrote: it's no longer a matter of skills, it's only about who knows more exploits.

If you're good at that particular exploit, I'd call it a "skill"
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Tech support