Battlefront II Aiming Issue

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Re: Battlefront II Aiming Issue

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Check for a vsync option in your video card settings.
I'd also turn down the water, shadows, etc
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Jedi Power » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Matt,

I had already decided to turn everything to low or off and it hasn't fixed my issue. Where would I look for the vsync on the video card settings? What should I do when I find it? Thanks!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Jedi Power wrote:Matt,

I had already decided to turn everything to low or off and it hasn't fixed my issue. Where would I look for the vsync on the video card settings? What should I do when I find it? Thanks!

It really depends on your video card.
My current video card has no options for this, but my previous nVidia card had program by program options for video. You can get to it either under your "display" settings in the control panel then settings->advanced, or you may have a separate control panel item for your video card.

For a long time I had the most annoying mouse lag which made it near impossible to play HA - until I found that Vsync option in my video card settings. I had a mismatch between the video card and the in game vsync which was fixed once I turned them both off.

No idea if this will help you...
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby yingxuy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 am

I downloaded it, so I can see the glitchers. The problem is that I never use it. So you say tons of visual lag, "cause"? ? If this is true, may explain my problem. So, how do you "uninstall" it?
yingxuy
Community Member

Previous

Return to Tech support