Docs to SWGO

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Docs to SWGO

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Ummm... Hi guys! Well, I know how to take screen-shots (pressing print screen/ system requisites key). I can also put them onto a Word Document. But, from there, how do I then upload that document to SWGO? I have seen it done before, and I would just like to know. Thank You for all help that may be given!!! =)

:lol:
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Re: Docs to SWGO

Postby Bryant » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 pm

If you're going to be taking a lot of screenshots, I suggest you use Xfire. Then you can take shots without having to paste after each one. You can have Xfire upload them, and just post the links here.

However, if you'd rather just use 'print screen' key: paste them into 'Paint' (in Accessories), hit crop right after you paste it (to remove the extra white space) and save it as a picture. Then attach it to your post. (located below the 'submit' button, there is a tab for "Upload attachment").
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Re: Docs to SWGO

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Bryant wrote:If you're going to be taking a lot of screenshots, I suggest you use Xfire. Then you can take shots without having to paste after each one. You can have Xfire upload them, and just post the links here.

However, if you'd rather just use 'print screen' key: paste them into 'Paint' (in Accessories), hit crop right after you paste it (to remove the extra white space) and save it as a picture. Then attach it to your post. (located below the 'submit' button, there is a tab for "Upload attachment").

I appreciate your help Bryant! =)
:lol:
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Return to Tech support