Administrating Problems

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Re: Administrating Problems

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh dear.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Re: Administrating Problems

Postby WD-40 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 am

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:...or maybe the person who made you an admin was just some other random player who thought it would be funny watching you try to log in as an admin...

I think you are right--in a way. Courage did NOT set up the server, mostimpressive did. When I first tried my code, it worked and everything I did as admin worked! But then it didn't anymore! Courage said he didn't change it, but I think mostimpressive might have! I gave Hadrian my password to test it out (to check if it was my particular game screwing up, and because I wanted him to be an admin with us). He couldn't log in either! I think mostimpressive might have played a trick on us, or made a mistake, or something. Cuz [NNA]courage said he couldn't log in as admin either with his code!

So….nobody knows who the 'Chief' is? Wow! Sounds like that server is going places. :lol: Maybe this person made too many Admins, and suddenly didn't have any regular players?..You know..Too many Chiefs, and not enough Indians.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Previous

Return to Tech support