Graphics card dying?

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Re: Graphics card dying?

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm

I have some cards for sale. Let me know if your interested and I will post some pics of it. I've never used them because I need a new mother board for them. I figuered the one I use now is working fine so I didnt bother. It's a monster, dual processor or better to function properly. I dont have the make of it...it was given to me by a relative that is an avid gamer and he ususally only buys the best.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:I have some cards for sale. Let me know if your interested and I will post some pics of it. I've never used them because I need a new mother board for them. I figuered the one I use now is working fine so I didnt bother. It's a monster, dual processor or better to function properly. I dont have the make of it...it was given to me by a relative that is an avid gamer and he ususally only buys the best.

"Mr. Panama the Retailer" :lol:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

I have multiple computers for parts. I have a problem of always buying things that I dont need, and my girls brother is always giving me his comps and parts...he's always upgrading his computer....oh..and he has an uncle in NYC that works for the city that is in charge of disposing and upgrading the citys computers. So..yeah...I have connections.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Previous

Return to Tech support