Server Problems: Admin Announcements not working.

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Server Problems: Admin Announcements not working.

Postby Imperial{IC}Needler » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:05 pm

I have recently launched multiple servers for TIC (The Imperial Circle) and I am using multiple server windows to run each server individually, I am running every server from my PC, and I only appear to have one problem which I hope you can help me with, Admin Announcements. Now since I am hosting more than one server, I have to make a shortcut from the original SM and send 2 of them to my desktop, change the target line etc. I have done all that AND made multiple folders in "settings" in the SM Folder. Now I have gone onto the server menu and I have turned on Admin Announcements, and have placed the Admin Announcements on the notepad, it then saved the Announcements for each server in the folders I made for each one in the "settings" folder in "Stars Wars Battlefront II PC Server" and it saved over the Announcements file automatically. Now when I go in-game I waited for about 20 minutes and nothing happened, not one Admin Announcement appeared, so I was wondering how to sort it to work correctly, because I have seen how SWGO have Admin Announcements on all Servers of theirs.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This is quite complicated and I have explained it as best as I can.
Imperial{IC}Needler
Community Member

Return to Tech support